FRANK MIR HAD A HORSEHOE UP HIS ASS

If he got top position would he have tried teh Atomic Butt Drop? Kind of like brass knuck's, but wit his ass?

Racer X -  "had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced."

I'm not sure that's entirely true. He may have tested Frank's flexibility by beating him WITH a horseshoe and a fist in his butt. Not a pretty picture at all.  :(

--Fightfinder--

Winner                      Brock Lesnar                     Rd 1  (2:43)                   KO (atomic butt fisting horseshoe punch)

BROCKP4PNO1 -  Hypothetically speaking, if someone literally entered a fight with a horseshoe up his ass, and then someone excevated said horseshoe from his ass and beat him up with it, which one would be DQ'ed? The guy bringing the concealed weapon into the fight, or the guy actually using the weapon?

I think it depends whos reffing. Dan Mirgliotta would let it slide i think..

lookoutawhale - 
Racer X -  "had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced."

I'm not sure that's entirely true. He may have tested Frank's flexibility by beating him WITH a horseshoe and a fist in his butt. Not a pretty picture at all.  :(

--Fightfinder--

Winner                      Brock Lesnar                     Rd 1  (2:43)                   KO (atomic butt fisting horseshoe punch)

OH, THE HUMANITY!

I thought he had said..a whore's shoe.silly me.

oh i had to!

I have heard of a lucky horseshoe but who would want to pull that out of Mur's ass?

WTF?? who the hell said anything about milking a bull???????

sans lubricant -  What the hell is a horse hoe?

its a slutty horse

the type of horse that works the stable corners at night.

=0

its what brock turned mir into

lookoutawhale - 
Art Gibs - What the hell does having a horseshoe up your ass imply anyway? I never got that one...

it means that you keep a horseshoe in your butt for good luck.

but then brock reached into mir's butt and pulled it out.

mir's luck was now gone.

and then brock beat him in the head with the dirty horseshoe.

had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced.

Well said, good sir.

Basically, "taking the horseshoe out" is, in redneck parlance, their version of the Rusty Trombone.

tttttttttttt

wtf is a rusty trombone??

Did Brock get poop on his hand?

LMAO @ Whale

aamn - wtf is a rusty trombone??

www.urbandictionary.com

what the fuck is this about 10 dollar hand jobs?

WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

WHO

IS FUCKING

WITH ME

?????????

BROCK AND ROLL FAGGOTS

WHERE I FREDO?

lookoutawhale -
Art Gibs - What the hell does having a horseshoe up your ass imply anyway? I never got that one...

it means that you keep a horseshoe in your butt for good luck.

but then brock reached into mir's butt and pulled it out.

mir's luck was now gone.

and then brock beat him in the head with the dirty horseshoe.

had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced.

Best post ever