FRANK MIR HAD A HORSEHOE UP HIS ASS

I TOLD HIM THAT A YEAR AGO, I PULLED THAT SON BITCH OUT...

...AND I BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos fucking with brock.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

FRATETRANE!

Art Gibs - What the hell does having a horseshoe up your ass imply anyway? I never got that one...

I think you have to have spent your life getting up at four in the morning and tilling the soil, bailing hay, milking bulls, etc. for your whole life in order to get that one.

Art Gibs - What the hell does having a horseshoe up your ass imply anyway? I never got that one...

it means that you keep a horseshoe in your butt for good luck.

but then brock reached into mir's butt and pulled it out.

mir's luck was now gone.

and then brock beat him in the head with the dirty horseshoe.

had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced.

I'm guessing this is not the first time Brock wanted to enter a man's ass....

"had the horseshoe still have been in mir's butt the beating would not have commenced."

I'm not sure that's entirely true. He may have tested Frank's flexibility by beating him WITH a horseshoe and a fist in his butt. Not a pretty picture at all.  :(

Torres found a smaller one than Brock but still   

he's implying that Mir is a deviant.

WHO'S THE FUCKING MAN NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Art Gibs - @bismanfightclub: I've heard of a lucky horseshoe, but never one that's inside someone's butt.

where else is he gonna hide it? :)

he had a horse hoe up his butt? that must be painful

Hypothetically speaking, if someone literally entered a fight with a horseshoe up his ass, and then someone excevated said horseshoe from his ass and beat him up with it, which one would be DQ'ed? The guy bringing the concealed weapon into the fight, or the guy actually using the weapon?

God i could watch that mauling every fuckign day, that whole fight is awesome, brock just patiently batters mir to a pulp.

the best part was mir coming out to that kanye song and he still had that fuckign smug look on his face in round two, up to the point he threw that ill fated faber-esque knee.

Brocks post fight antics were perfect. A total misanthrope who's disdain for humanity flowed from his gullet and lunchbox fists.

strawberry - 

I think you have to have spent your life getting up at four in the morning and tilling the soil, bailing hay, milking bulls, etc. for your whole life in order to get that one.

Milking bulls you say?

I've always had a fantasy of having a sort of curvy female surgeon with very small hands beat me on the backside with U-shaped kidney stone. I've never understood it. Until now.

gastt - 
strawberry - 

Milking bulls you say?
Wink wink, nudge, nudge.

He said to him knowingly

Mir's facial expressions are definitely unique and appreciated.