Frank Mir is the Devil.

ttt

Frank Mir touched my "NoNoSpot"

I got in the van....

(holds head in hands and sobs)

frank mir was in my 12th grade gym class in 1997. We shared the gym with 2 other classes and 1 class of ese kids. Frank mir made it a habbit of stealing the basketball from all the special kids, and whenever they went to shoot he would jump up. smack the ball. and yell "not in my house retard!"
frank mir is the devil

Yeah, that sounds just like Frank.

Fuckin' Frank, man.

Once some friends of mine got over on Frank in a game of basketball, he turned to us and said "It doesn't matter...most of you guys are losers anyway....you'll never be studs..."

I heard he produces the Tapout show!

I caught Frank Mir in my bed with my fiance and arrogantly laughing like he purposely wanted me to catch them. Fuckin home wrecker!!

I saw Frank's head cackling and sailing through the air on fire. Took like eight shells from my double barrel but I finally blasted it into a puff of smoke.

Frank Mir told Dana White that the ufc music selection is garbage, he then gave him 50 Cent’s phone number.

It was Frank Mir's shirt that Matt Hughes signed...

Shanks - Newsflash from the future:

November 15, 2016 . . . Frank Mir sends a young Tito Ortiz, Jr. a compilation dvd entitled 'Mommy's Best Work'.

^^^^ Quality!

Frank Mir was the one that convinced Brock Lesnar to try MMA resulting in a rip of the time/space continium.

Frank Mir - causes black holes

Frank Mir drinks babyjuice for breakfast

Frank Mir spends like 10 minutes buying lotto tickets at the corner stone when I'm just trying to grab some doritos and get out of there. FUCK I hate that.

frank mir is the supplier of steroids to baseball players,
mir took the techniques of a japanese judoka,renamed it,and claimed to have invented it,...and gave himself a red belt.

Frank Mir bet Adolf Hitler $20 that he couldn't fit 4 million Jews in an oven......while Hitler walked away with a crisp, clean $20 bill, it's Mir who considers himself the winner.

Frank Mir - Instigated the Holocaust.

(PS...... Too soon?)

frank mir took a big mcdonalds shit and didnt have the common decency to give a courtesy flush.

and the above post is wrong. wrong, but funny.

Shanks - Newsflash from the future:

November 15, 2016 . . . Frank Mir sends a young Tito Ortiz, Jr. a compilation dvd entitled 'Mommy's Best Work'.

holy shit dude

that is fuking funny

^LOL

Mama says he is the devil

Frank Mir is the one who kept Prop 8 from getting passed in California.