Frank Mir suffering rare skull disorder, head shape looking bizzare

He said something controversial. I don’t remember or care to look it up but it happened.

It’s from when Brock beat him over the head with that horseshoe

13 Likes

Before Brock Lesnar rematch, he said he wanted brock to die in the octagon, wanted him to be the first death in the ufc

2 Likes

Dana doesn’t like him

2 Likes

8 Likes

HGH use causes a fucked up head. Look at Rogan. He looks shaky to like he is getting Parkinson’s.

5 Likes

The long term after effects of the Brock bashing.

I can’t find anything on google about Mir and Dana falling out. Only controversy I saw about mir was him saying he wants to break Brock Leonard neck in the fight.

1 Like

so forceps babies is a real thing. they pull you out with steak tongs out of your mothers pussy. too much pressure and your head stays that way. he’s always had it. so did pete sell if i recall.

2 Likes

Way less noticeable when he was younger.

Before

Frank Mir Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

After

It’s going to fully separate like a Canadian from South Park at this rate

3 Likes

Mir has always had the same facial/ skull shape. I’ve noticed it as far back as the Ian Freeman fight, the only difference is, it’s more prominent now due to several factors

Age- his cheeks are a lot puffier and carrying more fat which is quite normal with age.

Temporal hairloss, you can see in image, the shape has always been there. But alot covered by hair, once the hairline recedes it makes that area look alot more noticeable.

Although please guys, let’s keep it respectful. Not everyone is perfect and that’s what makes us human

16 Likes

Wait a minute, I think I know what’s going on here.

He’s growing horns.

1 Like

Maybe his motorcycle accident? I don’t know if head trauma was the main issue though.

He just started to chew food more… dough

It’s from when Lesnar pulled that horseshoe out of Franks ass and beat him over the head with it.

fafa4e6f4f9e087afb7c0d280edc9350_w200

3 Likes

Yes mommy.

2 Likes

Years of heavyweights trying to face crank him has taken it’s toll.

Murrrrrrrrrr

Virtually Identical

7 Likes