Frank Mir's 1-2-3 combo

Mir's 1-2-3 combo is very effective in that fight. Can somebody create a gif?

I know Gangsta101 has some on his threads.

"Three strikes, Junie! Three strikes!"

Guess that shit works.

Magic hands.

Not enough clean uppercuts thrown in mma. It was cool to see Mir end on a combo and land like that.

ZeroTime - "Three strikes, Junie! Three strikes!"

Guess that shit works.

ha ha ha awesome. I didn't think of that when watching. :)

FingerorMoon - 
ZeroTime - "Three strikes, Junie! Three strikes!"

Guess that shit works.

ha ha ha awesome. I didn't think of that when watching. :)

me either, good stuff.

Was 3 - 2 - 1

Anyone know who Mir worked with on this striking?

Because someone taught him something new.

Nevermind, Ken Hahn Striking Unlimited.

Mir knows the game behind that combo, that's why it works.  It has to do with him being southpaw and being able to get to the outside of his opponents lead foot.  Dog Brothers have an entire portion of their Kali Tudo DVD where they teach this exact material.  That uppercut is what we call the Panantukan uppercut.  I'm a huge fan of this structure and have been teaching it to all of my fighters for years.

Frank was screaming at his guys during TUF to throw 3 strikes but they didn't listen to him.

Apparently he knows a thing or two.

Beebs - 
ryangruhn - Mir knows the game behind that combo, that's why it works.  It has to do with him being southpaw and being able to get to the outside of his opponents lead foot.  Dog Brothers have an entire portion of their Kali Tudo DVD where they teach this exact material.  That uppercut is what we call the Panantukan uppercut.  I'm a huge fan of this structure and have been teaching it to all of my fighters for years.

Yea, it could have been a bunch of geeks in the 80s who discovered this, or it could have been boxers over 2 hundred fucking years ago.

Are you really crediting a bunch of losers who call themsevles "dog" with being the first to figure out how to box as a southpaw or against one?

Really?
Do some research dude.

Beebs - 
ryangruhn - 
Beebs - 
ryangruhn - Mir knows the game behind that combo, that's why it works.  It has to do with him being southpaw and being able to get to the outside of his opponents lead foot.  Dog Brothers have an entire portion of their Kali Tudo DVD where they teach this exact material.  That uppercut is what we call the Panantukan uppercut.  I'm a huge fan of this structure and have been teaching it to all of my fighters for years.

Yea, it could have been a bunch of geeks in the 80s who discovered this, or it could have been boxers over 2 hundred fucking years ago.

Are you really crediting a bunch of losers who call themsevles "dog" with being the first to figure out how to box as a southpaw or against one?

Really?
Do some research dude.

Is this a joke?

Am I in bizaro land?

Boxers have, since boxing was a sport known to keep the lead foot of a southpaw outside of an orthodox fighter or vice versa.

It was not invented by a bunch of "dog brothers"

Are you fucking serious? Have you have put on a pair of boxing gloves? Ever seen a pair?

Are you familiar with what boxing is?
And if you were to watch the DVD I am talking about you would understand that DB's are in agreement with you.  They have a ton of historic footage of Prince N. using the structure.  Again, if you were to do some research and understand what I was refering to you wouldn't look like such a retard right now.  I'd stop while your ahead.