Frank Shamrock Better Sign

I heard he was fighting sakuraba first in vegas pride show ,from there who knows but hopefully he will fight silva ,then mino I believe he can win all three of these fights aswell as beat couture.Frank and Bas rutten are the best.

Rematch with Enson....bring them both out of reteirment!

Bustyourleg, you can't be serious.

I believe he will sign if he fights the 3 cans listed. No way he gets in the ring with Silva Henderson or Busta.

Navin,

with all due respect, you or anyone else doesn't know what a current and healthy AND motivated Frank Shamrock would be like. His training partners are excellent, and he had the best cardio in the business, and never had a fight go the distance in the octagon. I think that IF he takes this seriously, and IF he really goes at it with the same kind of attitude that he did before, then he can beat any top A level fighter, or get beat by them. If he is just "going through the motions" then he will get creamed, for sure. But if not, then he's gonna be a serious threat in RPIDE.

and LOL and Yosh dominating Frank.

Navin is correct.

I think Frank is signed to fight Rickson, Ric FLair, and Baby Huey

LOL at all the experts here who have casually dismissed Franks dedication to training -- as if he'd just step into the ring unprepared.

Please.

Yosh vs Frank. Striking goes to Shamrock. Cardio goes to Shamrock. Grappling and submissions is at least even. And to think Yosh's Gi would help him out is kinda funny, since Frank would be grabbing that thing and using it as a handle all night long. Yosh would be a bloodied up man after a fight with a highly motivated, highly trained Frank Shamrock.

Frank vs Henderson. Very tight fight, since Henderson is such a stud. However, Frank already tapped Henderson out in an all grappling match called "The Contenders" with a slick heel hook, so to say that Frank couldn't hang with hendo on the ground is kinda silly, since we are talking about a Frank Shamrock who would come in highly prepared.

Frank vs Saku. Another tight fight, going either way. Too hard to call.

Frank was the prototype of todays current A level fighters -- so to simply assume that he still isn't capable of getting his game back up to par is really selling the man short. WAY SHORT.

He has a decent chance at beating any of these guys, and vice versa. Also, his energy level was simply staggering. Watch him fight Enson, and the larger Tito. Frank NEVER stops. He's explosive the ENTIRE fight. Seriously, a man as athletically gifted as Frank Shamrock should never be so causally dismissed out of hand.

Greenwood,

Elvis was in K1. Not the same.

"Frank tapped Henderson on the ground like 20 years ago..its a totally different fight today. Henderson would keep the fight standing and KO Frank."

And what do you base this on? Just what you've seen of Henderson of late, yes -- because you can't really base it on what you've seen of Frank, correct? Not trying to be a dick, not at all -- and if ANYONE at 185 could beat FRank -- it would be Hendo, for sure.

My point is this: right now, we have NO IDEA what Frank brings to the table in todays modern MMA scene. BUT, judging by what we know of his past, I think disciounting him out of hand is simply ignorant.

Are you actually saying that Frank Shamrock does not possess the tools, training partners, dedication, and skills to dominate in today's MMA, if he really goes after it will all his heart? Please, don't tell me your selling him that short. He ALWAYS has a chance. ALWAYS.