Frank Shamrock elevating Tito/fence exchange

teamquestnorth - Randys huge punch against Sylvia at the beginning of the fight. Phone Post
That had my heart racing all the way until the last bell. What a way to crush a guy's confidence early. Phone Post 3.0

i was very happy watching coleman gassed with mo smith picking him apart. just watched it again...

sincitydc -
teamquestnorth - Randys huge punch against Sylvia at the beginning of the fight. Phone Post
That had my heart racing all the way until the last bell. What a way to crush a guy's confidence early. Phone Post 3.0

This has got to be it for me. It got me off my seat and I never sat down the rest of the fight. Phone Post

Carwin smashing Lesnar and him surviving comes to mind Phone Post 3.0

tank vs. ferrozo was fucking awesome. when tank unloaded on scott and scott told tank "is that all you got you fucking pussy" that just made me yell fuck yeah!!

I can't believe no one said "RANDY SLAMMING GONZAGA"!

Before this fight, Gonzaga seemed like he was going to be the ruler of the division for years. He had just high-kick KO'd Mirko CroCop!! Phone Post 3.0

Hughes picking up Trigg, running across the octagon and slamming him. Was in the crowd for that one. The whole place erupted. Phone Post

It was watching keiths at VVF BattleJax back in the day! Then me fighting at BattleJax and losing! Those were the days...

Watcking Vitor vs Tank was my UFC hghlight.

Fedor Arlovski haymaker Phone Post 3.0

The most recent for me was Wand defeating Stann. My old school pick is Mikey Burnett beating the shit out of Eugenio Tadeu.

keiths - was probably the peak moment of excitement for me during a MMA fight that I can think of for now. what about yours? so much anticipation for that fight, and the way it played out was great.

The good ole days when mma was exciting and you never knew what crazy shit would happen when fighters went full force Phone Post

sincitydc -
I dunno why. Everyone should have seen this fight unfolding, randy was a master of cross training. He'd come to your camp and learn if he could dominate you and take your strap. He did it to Tito and Tim, I remember TFC in Des Moines he was here with gray for one of his first fights with Tim and Hughes when they were both champs. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis fence kick for me was amazing watching it live . Also pay smith vs Scott Morris was crazy watching live too. Phone Post 3.0

Big Nog armbarring Bob Sapp did it for me. I thought Sapp would go on to do big things but CroCop happened. Phone Post 3.0

Saku x Renzo. Subbing a high level black belt is still very uncommon.

keiths - was probably the peak moment of excitement for me during a MMA fight that I can think of for now. what about yours? so much anticipation for that fight, and the way it played out was great.

Someone post a gif of this for old times Phone Post