Frank Shamrock talks about loss

class act

Cool vid - Frank's a class guy. Hope he comes back for a rematch. I like Creed.

I'm pretty sure the Creed part was a joke. We heard the news, then the lyrics come on... "Well I just heard (long pause) the news today".

Glad Mom and baby are safe and secure. And Frank, too;)

Cindy

LOL at him saying he broke it in the first round. It clearly happened with about 10 seconds left in the 3rd. Stay classy Frank.

Gotta love Frank; I do anyway..

Get well soon.

ttt

Frank is a good guy. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Captain Insano X - Horrible vid.

Notice how he makes it all about him, and doesn't give any props to Cung for beating his ass.

LOL @ "I shattered my arm".

No, Cung did. He tries to make it sound like it was an accident or something.

Of course he's not shit talking in this vid, he got his ass kicked.

Wow..that's dumb.

I hate the fact that fighters are increasingly becoming more focused on the cash they pull in from the fight than actually winning. I know that they got to make a living but all this talk about bread taints the sport. I guess that this was destined to occur as MMA became more mainstream. Just look at the NBA, NFL and MLB.

He is probably trying to sell not just himself but also the events he has chosen to participate in.

He talks about how much money the event made and goes on to say that he and Le made "probably" half of that, making people speculate on how much he and Cung Le was paid. And comparing their speculations to how much UFC fighters are being paid....... He is simply trying to make himself and the event look big, and take focus away from his loss.

I don't know when he broke his arm, but he broke it, and fought with it, punched with it.

Gotta love a badass, even in defeat.......

No, he didn't fight with it or punch with it. Did you not see the fight? He broke it at the very end of the 3rd round. You can hear it break on the kick block. The bell then rings, and he goes to the floor holding it.

Frank is a bad ass. Not the smartest fighter around, but still a bad ass.

can someone provide a url for this, can't see it, not sure why

Comes across great. Good on him!

Seems like a really cool guy.

guy can sell a fight

2 of the top 3 attendence records in the US without the UFC backing is pretty impressive

I support franks peach fuzz stash

Yep...