Frankie Edgar -200

Well, he had a three-round war with Tyson freaking Griffin in his FIRST UFC fight. I'd say about a third to half the guys debuting in the UFC suffer from moderate to extreme nerves and adrenaline dump. That is the definition of heart in my book.

Plus he didn't tap to that brutal kneebar Tyson had on him as the fight ended -- it was in for about a half-minute.

I'm not saying Gray is a slouch. I just think Edgar is far more proven.

Put it this way...could you possibly see Maynard completely shutting down and dominating a tough veteran like Fisher?

Huerta#1Fan writes:
"9/10 when a good wrestler meets a superior wrestler, the superior wrestler will win... "

Well, you want to put some money on that? I'll put up my $50 vs. your $25 that Edgar wins.

who cares about HOW they incorporate their wrestling..9/10 when a good wrestler meets a superior wrestler, the superior wrestler will win...

according to that Kos should have owned GSP

Frankie will take this one...
I'm not a huge fan of his, but he was impressive against Spencer and Tyson

This card is 10X better than UFC 83...and it's free, cant wait

Totally agree with Tomato Can; Edgar edged out Griffin and completely dominated the highly regarded Spencer Fisher; Maynard is the one stepping up in class here. Finally there is a big difference between MMA effective wrestling vs straight wrestling credentials. Frankie has proven his wrestling is MMA effective against top competition.

Frankie is also quicker with his hands, feet an in transitions. Lastly Edgar has the better stand-up.

I got Frankie by domination.

Can't wait no matter who wins for EVERY fight on this card.

Edgars cardio is insane, I actually bet on him too just 50$.

I like the pick but dont love it.

(edited typo)

This fight should be a war, but Edgar's experience has him in the rightful spot as favorite.

Boetsch at +145 is my $

F'n fantastic match-ups on this card, BTW.

Apparently many people think that Edgar is a good bet because less than 24 hours ago he was -180 (on bodog) and now he is -235.

This will be frankies toughest fight. The worst scenario fro a great wrestler is a better wrestler.

I still want frankie to win

Edgar is gonna be way faster and have wayyy better cardio. Be interesting to see how gray does off his back.

I should say Stronger wrestler.

TTT WAR EDGAR!!!!

because of your screen name?

I laid it out perfectly: Wrestler vs. Slightly Bigger, Slightly better Wrestler = duh.

I missed this one; Maynard was just too big and too strong for Frankie. Maynard even said it after the fight that he was just the bigger man.

Facking sucks. I was disappointed for Edgar. He simply got outpowered which actually says a lot for Maynard's strength. Surprising.

kekoa - This will be frankies toughest fight. The worst scenario fro a great wrestler is a better wrestler.

I still want frankie to win

I wasnt doubting you, I call stone cold Callin it.

kekoa I think you are wrong it wasn't better wrestling - Frankie was against an equal wrestler insofar as skill is concerned; Frankie was actually a little better stand-up and did more damage; Maynard was simply the bigger stronger man, controlling Frankie with those advantages.

Maynard stated as such after the fight - I was bigger than him and thought I could pick him up and throw him around a little or words to those effects.