frankie edgar to ufc?

i just read on another board that rhino fight team stud frankie edgar will be facing tyson griffin at ufc 68. badass! edgar is a beast.

Hmmm. That's interesting news. A guy of mine was maybe going to fight Frankie in the next few months, so I'm sure this changes things.

Anyway. Congrats.

doesn't this make frankie the first reality fighting title holder to make the jump to the big show? IIRC, kurt pellegrino wasn't holding his belt when he fought in the ufc...

reality fighting, probably yes. Joe Lauzon was technically the Mass Destruction Lightweight Champion when he made the jump.

"doesn't this make frankie the first reality fighting title holder to make the jump to the big show? IIRC, kurt pellegrino wasn't holding his belt when he fought in the ufc... "

kurt never lost his LW reality fighting belt. frankie never won it from kurt, i assume it was just vacated when kurt made 'the jump'??

KP was the LW champ when he moved on to the UFC.

Frankie is going to do very well in the UFC.

Congrats Frankie, you deserve the shot!

TTT for Frankie and NJ wrestling.

Congrats...this is the UFC in Ohio? I'm already there...

thats awesome news......

the term "beast" is way over-used these days when describing fighters ...

but in Edgar's case, it barely does the guy justice!! he's awesome - very well-deserved shot!

wow. that's great news!

FRANKIE EDGARS , everyone is very proud of u man... from me and whole rhino fight team , frankie is the man,,, i hope ufc , ready for frankie , he is truely, great fighter......

to rob guarino and rhino fight team NJ

congrats rhino NY

carmine zocchi

Ed, This UFC is in Vegas (Mandalay Bay). It is the show where the TUF guys get their title shots. I will be in Vegas the week after this show, bummer!

i was just told that it's not the ufc in ohio, but the one before that in vegas.

Word, nice to see Tyson back in action!

Frankie is tough as nails, good to see him get the shot

Congratulations to Frankie and Team Rhino.

damn...oh well...

nice to see Carmine with the green name!