Franklin, NJ BJJ

Gonna be in Franklin, New Jersey the weekend of May 3 for a wedding and would love to get in a training session that Saturday morning. Anyone have a recommendation about schools close to there?

Wait you won't be at US Grappling, and I will miss a big part of the day. US grappling won't be the same, they might as well cancel the whole show..LOL

-Carlos

NJBJJ.com, we are an hour away from you though not sure if you want to make that trip.

Located in lyndhurst,nj

Alex Wilkie's MMA has an open mat (more mma oriented) on Saturdays from 1-3:30. They are located in Bridgewater which is the next town over from Franklin. http://alexwilkiemma.com/Schedule.html

Contact Garry Tonon on Facebook. He has a school not too far from franklin. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to roll. Also recommend Alex Wilkie's as well. Phone Post 3.0

Tried to contact Garry but havent heard back, any other options?

I would contact Alex Wilkie's. Good quality guys there as well. Phone Post 3.0

I saw on Garry's site that his school is moving (last week) so he may be out of pocket.  I see him couple of times at the main Renzo Gracie Academy in Manhattan, so if I see him there early next week, I will mention to reach out to you.  My own academy is more than an hour away, so Garry's school or one of the other local schools are your best bet.

Karel (Silver Fox) Pravec

www.SilverFoxBJJ.com

Franklin looks close to Princeton, or at least not very far.  Princeton BJJ is there and that's an Marcelo Garcia affiliate school.  Emily Kwok is there.

If you're near Emily, that's where you need to go. I've never really thought about it, but Nj has some seriously legit bjj. Phone Post 3.0

I just looked and you're closer to Garry. You can't go wrong with either. Phone Post 3.0

Animal Mother - I just looked and you're closer to Garry. You can't go wrong with either. Phone Post 3.0

this.

The Sunday class at Princeton is always awesome! Just saying dodge ball warm ups c'mon lol Phone Post 3.0