Franklin vs. Terrell/Thoughts?

I think if both guys can continue to win and impress the higher-ups, this could be a possible title matchup. What are some thoughts.
jroc

I'll take Rich based on his submission defense against Dewee's and his striking ability. Terrell no doubt will be a force, but since I've only seen him fight once, I'll say Franklin.

lol at Dewees having the same submission ability as terrell

LOL at this guy thinking the same submission skills relate in MMA as they do in BJJ tournies. They are not that far apart in sub skills, and even less so in MMA.

I am about as sick of the hype on Terrell as I was on Murray. MMA is as different from BJJ as it is from boxing or K-1.

In alot of cases the hype is well deserved, Terrell is one of these cases. But how many times have fans confused bjj submission saavy translating into MMA. Matt Serra is the best example of this. The man is incredible at BJJ, yet he's barely subbed anyone in MMA. Dewees is a phenomenal submission guy, as well as a great MMA'er but the couldn't get Franklin down and paid for it, the same way Terrell will.

great matchup. could definitely go either way.
i really hope this match happens down the line.

Terrell. I do think he is the next great fighter in our sport. The complete package if you ask me.

" In alot of cases the hype is well deserved, Terrell is one of these cases."

In a lot of cases I agree that the hype is deserved, and maybe this will be true for Terrell as well. But in Terrell's, as in Murray's case, it is too early to tell. David threw exactly two punches to beat Lindland, only one of which landed; all he really showed was that he has power and a killer instinct when his opponent is hurt. It is simply too early to tell if he is the world-beater everyone is claiming him to be.

"It is simply too early to tell if he is the world-beater everyone is claiming him to be."

But if you tell anybody to at least wait until his next match, that's unheard of.

certainly to early to tell, but this is the OG/UG they hype the shit out of someone that comes on huge, and after the fighter slips just once they become shit to this forums memebers.

terrell will eat too many fists before getting stopped

Dewees is not even in Terrell's league. Not in terms of wrestling, striking, and especially not in terms of submissions. There's no comparison, Terrell is WAY better.

Terrell is one guy who deserves the hype.

Franklin vs. Terrell would be a great fight.

...and looks like Ace Ventura!!

"I'll take Rich based on his submission defense against Dewee's "

this should be logged in the manual of jackassbackwards internet logic.

"I think i can beat up a lion because my cat couldn't scratch me once..."

Fletchmonster has sent the correct back to the litterbox.

Terrell and Arlovski have proven themselves the best fighters in the world. Bow before them!

true dat

lol @ Pilot

Pilot are you joking or really that stupid?