Franklin's nose pic/gif?

Heh i wanna make a slide or gif commerorating Franklin's broken nose in both of his Silva fights. Does anyone have a gif or pic right when they're about the announce the winner and Franklin is looking at his nose on the monitor? THANKS IN ADVANCE :-)

Just what we need...more mockery of Franklin.

OH WOW THATS A GREAT IDEA.

Have some respect for a class act who puts it on the line to entertain your inbred ass, newb

Someone needs their:

and

-jk

I can't wait until my ol' lady is stressing so I can tell her to eat some cottage cheese or cheetos.

Franklin might have taken a beating, but I can't see how anyone could dislike the man.

I have nothing against Rich Franklin. I'm a huge Anderson Silva fan, and their first match was one of my most anticipated dream matches ever. I actually wanted Rich to win last weekend just so we could be blessed with a rubber match. But I appreciate humor in life, and I find it quite funny that the camera shot was almost identical to last years. I respect each and every fighter who ever steps foot in a cage, win lose or draw. But have a sense of humor and don't be so quick to judge people.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/Okkun/mma/broken_nose.gif

Thanks man! Imma get to work

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

geez

poor guy

he should have told ehr to go to the doctor instead of eating cheetos and cottage cheese imo.

at least he wasn't drinking the xyence this time

Ahhh...I expected a gif of Franklin picking his nose. Thought that might be rather painful.

does anyone have that first gif of him drinking the xyience after his first Silva fight?

thx