#FranksFight Family needs help

PM sent, man. Thanks!

Happy new year to all. Hope this year is the best one yet. Phone Post 3.0

Hey guys so sorry I have not been on however my laptop died and i am not handy with my cellphone. I am going to be auctioning of the following......I will post links and ask if you all can help me spread the word since my laptop is dead and I wont be able to promote the way I used to till I get the thing fixed lol. Hope you all are doing well I am doing as best as can be as well as my sons. I am just trying to finish out the bills I am down to 2,000.00 owed thanks to everyone I have cut the bills from almost 5 grand down to 2 so hoping these auctions will close that out. 

Auctions 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321295653232&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321295645118

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - 
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

Hey guys so sorry I have not been on however my laptop died and i am not handy with my cellphone. I am going to be auctioning of the following......I will post links and ask if you all can help me spread the word since my laptop is dead and I wont be able to promote the way I used to till I get the thing fixed lol. Hope you all are doing well I am doing as best as can be as well as my sons. I am just trying to finish out the bills I am down to 2,000.00 owed thanks to everyone I have cut the bills from almost 5 grand down to 2 so hoping these auctions will close that out. 

I'm sorry you have to auction off the items, you have to do what you have to do though. I will help in any way I can. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you I did not want to auction them however hubby told me to do it if I ran into trouble so I have to do it however it does not hurt me in the fact that someone will love them and I have plenty more stuff to love :) thanks for the comment hope you and your family are doing well.

ttt

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

TTT

Ttt

i got that picture you guys wanted, the Topps card is in the mail.

^ Sweet ... Hey Wendy hope all is well ... Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 

i got that picture you guys wanted, the Topps card is in the mail.

BAM!!  Can't wait to raise some $$$ for Wendy and the boys with this one!

Now the question...raffle or auction?  Which will bring more money? 100% of the proceeds will go to #FranksFight 

:)

Nice!