FRAUD

Raspado is as fake as a Presidential candidate.

Ow!

I'd also like to add that I am fake, and that John is a faker just like any of the girls I have been with.

Gracie Tampa or Tampa Combat are the places that I would go.

Thanks guys for the words, Carlao. Remind me to never talk to you again! :-)

Ross

Tom, I may be a faker, but I could NEVER fake that much!

"Stop With the FAKE!!!!!"

--Eduardo de Lima at RFC 1 during the martial arts demo at half time.....

Fightergirl77, you can check out David Vieira's BJJ website at dvbjj.com. David is an excellant instructor for Gi and No Gi jiu-jitsu. Tampa Combat is also located at David Vieira's academy. We train Western Boxing,Muay Thai and submission grapplingand MMA.

We have 4 women who train both Jiu-jitsu and MMA with us on a full time basis.

We would like to invite you and your boyfriend to stop by anytime to check out the academy.

In Tampa there is also Tampa Gracie who's head instructor/owner Rob Kahn is not only a great person but also a fantastic instructor.

World class/high performance under Ross Kellin, who is also and fanstic guy and instructor.

Gracie Barra in clearwater with Eduardo De Lima a 4th degree BB, super nice guy and incredible instructor with a great bunch of guys.

You can not go wrong with any of these places.

Good luck to you and your boyfriend finding a great place to train

Hey Grappler66  Eduardo's a 3rd.  Unless something happened I didn't know about!  LOL!

3rd, 4th, it doesn't matter.  As soon as anybody get's a blue belt, I start getting my ass kicked...

Grappler66,them are the best places to train that you mentioned,but no one will be showing up cause that was a troll job without question!!If this said muay thai guy has'nt been trained by who he says,then he is bullsh!tting ALL of us and I say because it came directly from his mouth to trolls ears,he well deserved the azz beating he took at the last wfc!!!So Eric is the man for exposing him.

Thanks guys! I will definatly check these schools out.

Fulltilt, I don't care who claims what any more if they are bullshitting, padding or sandbagging. They will be exposed sooner or later.

The lady asked for places to train and I just gave the info.

Raspado, Gracie Barra and Eduardo have my full respect, it just got type in that order. LOL

Fightergirl77 I suggest that you guys come to DVBJJ on a tuesday or thursday night to see both the Jiu-jitsu class and the MMA class.

Any of the schools listed above will be a great place to train.

What day did you supposedly go to the grind?

sh!t,the big bold FRAUD in capital letters is falling from the top,that sucks.We should get it back to top.Like it matters

sweet,back to the top