Free BJJ E-Book

What's up guys,

Everyone at Jersey Shore BJJ wanted to thank all of the people who checked out our websited and visited our discussion forum, especiallly our Video and Book Review forum.

So our way of saying thanks is by giving everyone a free e-book that contains 389 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques.  This is free and there are no catches.  Just go to the following link and fill in your name and your e-mail address and the e-book will be e-mailed to you immediately.  If you fill out the form but don't recieve the book just e-mail me with the address you put in and I will make sure you get the free e-book.

Go to: 

www.jerseyshorebjj.com

Thanks once again,

Jason

awesome thanks man!

TT

can you email it to me? I didn't get anything:

extremegrappling@yahoo.com

thanks

i didn't get anything either.
asymmetrik at yahoo.com

your e-mails have been sent. I you can e-mail me instead of posting it will be easier for me to get back to you quicker.

thanks
jason

thanks jason. recieved it and it's really an impressive amount of text.
i'm looking forward to reading through it. very cool.

(Mac users will need to use Acrobat Reader 6+. Preview doesn't read it
correctly)

hey man no problem,

that is actually my personal collection. When I first started training I wrote down every move I learned. I still write down moves now, but just ones I feel will benefit my particular game. I also have a ton of videos so they help.

thanks
jason

I get an error when I try to download.

ttt

ttt

link doesn't work for me either, and i registered back on the 8th of december.

can you please email to me too.

123456789_hodj@bigfoot.com_987654321

(ignore numbers and underscores in email).

thanks.

Can't get it to work either. Could i also please get the link emailed?

Black_belt14(at)hotmail.com

Thanks!!

I sent it out to you guys. Also if you can e-mail me instead of posting it here. I would appreciate it. This way I can get it out to you sooner if you didn't get the e-mail or if there was a problem.