FREE FIGHT @ FREEDOMFIGHT.TV

Visit our web site to get a taste of what we have been cooking!

You will see a short highlight video followed by an explosive Middle Weight clash from Freedom Fight 2008.

The PPV is DVD quality and will be available very soon. Freedom Fight 2008 is hosted by Freedom Fight owner Pete Rodley and CFL great Glen Kulka.

Thanks,

Pete Rodley

FREEDOM FIGHT PRODUCTIONS

WWW.FREEDOMFIGHT.TV

I've seen it and it looks great. A real step for FF to start having on-line PPV's for sure. Can't wait for their next dvd.

Thanks Dougie!!!! Im open to feedback...Im new with this showing fights online thing and want to make it the best I can.

cheers!

Pete

Looks great Pete. Rock on man.

And nice fight there Mr. Showtime sir.

Thanks Robin!!!!! See you soon in DA PEG!!!!!

Cool Pete! Is one of your guys fighting on the UCW card? Gonna be fun (and cold)....
Again, nice job there at freedomfight.tv man

Yeh man Ive been bringing guys out there for several years. "gonna " be cold...geezus im sitting here right now freezing my nads off and using my java to thaw my hands :)

thanks again for the props dude...its only going to get better. your fight with Cindy goes up soon!!!

cheers!

Pete

Can't wait until FF takes place in Ontario!

Im working very hard so that legal MMA can come to Ontario. Its been a long fight but Im still at it!!!

Pete

TTTA!

TTT 4 JUNKYARD DAWE!!! Bro I yelled at them soooo loud they heard me in BC :) just kidding I just asked nicely lol

Did you get those pics I emailed you?

Pedro

^^^agreed Pete

Ian, I would love to talk to you soon - do you know when you're fighting again? After this weekend, things should calm down for me for a bit - let's hook it up, are you in Kingston or still in T.O.? Cheers,

MMACanada.net

Sean,

MMACANADA should pick up Ian's blog. TFN is no longer running it. Would be a good acquisition.

Mike

^^^thanks Mike,

I know cageplay.com runs some of his stuff, so I'd like to check on that first. Ian is definitely a gifted writer, thanks for the suggestion Mike. Cheers!

Im stoked to see Ian and remi's fight again, when do you think that event is going up Pete?

TTT

Thanks Mike!

Also, Im glad the fans enjoyed the dawe vs morvan fight as much as I did.

PS

Sean, I am still in Toronto. Fire me a mssg on the book or here and we can get something going. Ill be working til tues night, so wed-sun next week are golden.

Hope all is well.

Pete, I got the pictures. Thanks very much, there were some I hadn't seen before.

remi x ian was a great battle! I cant wait to see it again as well!!!

Once we launch FF 2008 we will begin work on Title Quest and set a launch date for that event..my estimate is a few months yet.

Glad you got the pics Ian!!! Check the web site....i guess i yelledloud enough hahahaha

Yes Ian is gifted in many ways..writing is a strong point for sure!!!!

P

FIGHTER BIOS UPDATED

NEW PICS ADDED

NEW RING GIRL PICS ADDED..HOT!!!

NEW VIDEO'S ADDED TO RING GIRL SECTION