FREE IAN!!

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Dana Stern -  Free the Creep T-Shirts anyone? Phone Post

being made next week, a mustache behind bars, already on it hahhaa

XL please! Phone Post

I'll order one also. Finally got a job! Haven't started yet officially but I had orientation last week. As soon as I start I will be paying it forward for the support I received from Creepy and El Pes (even though the tank was swiped by the post man lol). Phone Post

Hell ya bro... Congrats on the Job!!

Did you ever receive your Tank? Phone Post

Thank u sir. I'm very excited to start working again. Gonna be in the oilfields so it's gonna be really hot (for a few more weeks anyway) but I'll also be getting back into shape and paid well, so it's worth it. No tank yet :/ Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -

XL please! Phone Post

I'll order one also. Finally got a job! Haven't started yet officially but I had orientation last week. As soon as I start I will be paying it forward for the support I received from Creepy and El Pes (even though the tank was swiped by the post man lol). Phone Post

Thank u sir. I'm very excited to start working again. Gonna be in the oilfields so it's gonna be really hot (for a few more weeks anyway) but I'll also be getting back into shape and paid well, so it's worth it. No tank yet :/ Phone Post

send me you address again i've sent 2 already this time ill put a tracking # on it.

Free ian!
Ive wanted the ugctt tshirt for a while just havent had the money. Free creepy one would be bad ass too tho Phone Post

I've already sent him a pie with a metal file in it. 

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -

XL please! Phone Post

So stoked to hear your back on the grind and Gunna be making some good coin!

Lol... Another fucking T lost to Goons...maybe by next summer you will have it :) Ur mailman might be related to MM... Or a closet creepy fan... Hit him up and tell him your on to his Tom Foolery and to give up the Loot !! Phone Post

A man with a moustache like should be treated like a champion not sent to jail FREE IAN

BB u have seriously sent 2?! That's crazy, no way 2 got lost. Something must have happened. I'll pm u right now to verify address. The gods must not want me to have a creepy tank haha. Phone Post

BB you've got mail.

El Pes seriously haha. I'm gonna hide behind the mailboxes and when he gets out to dispense the mail I'm gonna jump in his truck and leave. Teach him. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - 

BB u have seriously sent 2?! That's crazy, no way 2 got lost. Something must have happened. I'll pm u right now to verify address. The gods must not want me to have a creepy tank haha. Phone Post

ya i have sent 2 already but i have an already autographed tank downstairs so ill just add a traccking number on it and put "Fragile" haha

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
UGCTT_SidRival -  BB u have seriously sent 2?! That's crazy, no way 2 got lost. Something must have happened. I'll pm u right now to verify address. The gods must not want me to have a creepy tank haha. Phone Post

ya i have sent 2 already but i have an already autographed tank downstairs so ill just add a traccking number on it and put "Fragile" haha

That's insane. I'm sorry this turned out to be such a hassle. All I wanted was to be the first person with a BB and UC autographed shirt lol. Phone Post

ya i dont know how but this time it will be tracked so no dropping it off to the wrong house or pocketing it haha

sid u were a medium right?

Nuckin Futs - Look on the bright side. He is closer to getting a Nike deal now.

Ahahaha, that was awesome. Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh - sid u were a medium right?

Yes sir. Sorry it took so long to reply haha. Phone Post

I just spoke to Ian on the phone. He is doing fine. He really misses his wife and child. He misses traneing and he said he really misses the UG.

He knows he screwed up and just needs to be more serious about things he wasn't serious about when he was younger. But he knows isn't a young kid anymore. He is a father and a husband and a professional fighter ranked 3rd in the world. And a lot of people look up to him now.......

So for himself and his family, friends, and fans he has to be better and he has to be the man he has become and not be slowed down into the behavior of the young man he once was Phone Post

Ian being in jail is not that big of a deal

That's kinda the cliff notes of what Ian told me when we talked tonight on a (no joke) 45 min COLLECT CALL!!!! (he will finally be able to get a phone card tommorow)

But I'm just happy he is fine and he has his head screwed on right and is putting all of this in the proper perspective ......

NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! Phone Post

.... BY A LONG SHOT!!!! Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 

I just spoke to Ian on the phone. He is doing fine. He really misses his wife and child. He misses traneing and he said he really misses the UG.

He knows he screwed up and just needs to be more serious about things he wasn't serious about when he was younger. But he knows isn't a young kid anymore. He is a father and a husband and a professional fighter ranked 3rd in the world. And a lot of people look up to him now.......

So for himself and his family, friends, and fans he has to be better and he has to be the man he has become and not be slowed down into the behavior of the young man he once was Phone Post

thats awesome! you are def. a good friend!

hey beau im gonna go visit him this weekend but can u PM me the # i call to talk to em cause even i didnt know you could do that ahahaha, i just planned on going friday.