FREE IAN!!

BB, he can only call out as far as I understand. We did a 3 way call toe from Antonio's cell. He had called Tone while I was on the other line with Tone.

That's how I got in on the magic!! Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 

BB, he can only call out as far as I understand. We did a 3 way call toe from Antonio's cell. He had called Tone while I was on the other line with Tone.

That's how I got in on the magic!! Phone Post

Damn it! i just got a new phone i will just have to wait and see em on friday, that woulda been magical to jump in on that conference call hahahah

i'll be sending you a "free creepy" t shirt btw so u gotta send me your address again

Hopefully everything is taken care of today. Let this man go! Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh -  

I really want one how much? Phone Post

Drunkie - i don't care if he did it or not. fuck the police. can't trust anything done or said by the police

Remember 9/11 you ungrateful slob? Those MEN, along with our wonderful firefighters, ran IN where everybody else was running OUT.

UGCTT_BlahBreh - i'll be sending you a "free creepy" t shirt btw so u gotta send me your address again

You are the man! I will rock it everywhere

3010 S Braden Ave
Tul$a OK
74114 Phone Post

Diesel67 -
Drunkie - i don't care if he did it or not. fuck the police. can't trust anything done or said by the police

Remember 9/11 you ungrateful slob? Those MEN, along with our wonderful firefighters, ran IN where everybody else was running OUT.

LOL!!!

Are u kidding me?

Shut up! Phone Post

Also......

Just because Ian is a mature young man and is handling all of this very well and w/ great perspective ....

Does NOT mean we should not FREE him. We should free him and we most certainly shouldn't NOT free him

So in closing.....

DON'T NOT FREE IAN McCALL!! Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Dana Stern -  Free the Creep T-Shirts anyone? Phone Post

being made next week, a mustache behind bars, already on it hahhaa

XL please! Phone Post

I'll order one also. Finally got a job! Haven't started yet officially but I had orientation last week. As soon as I start I will be paying it forward for the support I received from Creepy and El Pes (even though the tank was swiped by the post man lol). Phone Post

Hell ya bro... Congrats on the Job!!

Did you ever receive your Tank? Phone Post

Thank u sir. I'm very excited to start working again. Gonna be in the oilfields so it's gonna be really hot (for a few more weeks anyway) but I'll also be getting back into shape and paid well, so it's worth it. No tank yet :/ Phone Post

Had to Quit my Job today... Pretty stinky, had a deal lined up with Walmart to get 40 of our fishing n Kayaking products in there, woulda been 3 mil for boss n $300K for me ( woulda changed my life, women's a school teacher and doesn't make much ) and my Boss says he doesn't think it's worth it?!?!? Fucked up thing is I had gotten us in there 2 years ago, he pussied out then, but begged me 6 months ago to try and get us back in there... I do , plus 20 more products than last time, have a meeting lined up at there corporate in 2 weeks, get back from Vacation and he says he doesn't think he wants to go threw with it... WTF... Pretty heavy! Biggest fish any salesman could land and it gets kicked back in the water??? Lol

Well like I said before brother, glad your back on the Grind... Sorry for Rant , needed to Vent or might have gone postal... Lol Phone Post

Holy shit dude. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully u are able to get back on the horse without much struggle. Ur boss definitely went full retard. Free Ian and war El Pes! Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - Holy shit dude. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully u are able to get back on the horse without much struggle. Ur boss definitely went full retard. Free Ian and war El Pes! Phone Post

Lol... He's a full blown alcoholic and it affects him daily, sad cause lost my dad to Drinking when he was 43 and then to have to deal with a mushBrain in my biz life was pretty trying!! Oh well, not the first time I've been Knocked Down , I'll get back up And start Swinging again! Just Gunna take a second for the sting to go away... Lol!

Got called for a last minute BBQ for a friends engagement party this Friday, will make sum decent coin from that and was a great reminder that when one door closes another one opens!!!

Free Ian!! Phone Post

U seem to have the right outlook. Keep ur head up brotha. Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 
Diesel67 -

LOL!!!

Are u kidding me?

Shut up! Phone Post

No I won't shut up when I hear our cops and firefighters maligned.  I'm a New Yorker.  These guys put their lives on the line every single day for us, and their spouses and children never know if they will come home alive.  They're not perfect, nobody is, but they deserve our respect and gratitude.

http://diesel67pix.multiply.com/journal/item/53

Until Ian!! Phone Post

Third times a charm!! here it is.. thefirst UGCTT tank signed by both Uncle Creepy AND the infamous BlahBreh lol. thank you El Pes and BB. i know this turned out to be quite the hassle but mission accomplished haha. now lets just get Ian out of the pen and we'll be back in business! UGCTT for life!

Idk if you creeps have heard but Ian is finally free!!!

free at last free at last ... time to get back to work

and everyone else ... Sorry for the drama. I'll be ready for war  love you

Fuuuuuuuck YES!!!!!

Couldn't have happened to a better person!!! Phone Post

He's free!! He's free!!