Free kickboxing stream on YouTube Saturday: ACB KB

Hey guys, was in touch with ACB KB and they let me know that their event Saturday in Paris will be streamed live on YouTube. Freddy Kemayo (K-1, Glory vet) will face Igor Bugaenko (Superkombat champ) in the main event, and there are some good guys from France, Holland, Russia, and Belarus on the undercard. Just wanted to give a heads up. I’ll try to get the exact start time and post it here later.

They hold events every other weekend not only in Chechnya but all over the world, pay top ruble for fighters and refs and have no PPV's. I wonder what is their source of funding.

touch -

They hold events every other weekend not only in Chechnya but all over the world, pay top ruble for fighters and refs and have no PPV's. I wonder what is their source of funding.

Wasnt there an article about the founder wanting to get in Putins good graces by investing in sports?

luctaro -
touch -

Wasnt there an article about the founder wanting to get in Putins good graces by investing in sports?

It is not possible to invest in sports in Chechnya (let alone, that much) without being in Putins good graces in the first place.

Stream scheduled to start at 7pm French time. 10am on West Coast, 1pm EST.

ttt