Free MMA gloves

I liked the piss bomb story, I will be determining the winners tonight

sounds good

I tried to send you a story about my TKD vs. A Ninja story but I got a validation error.

Did you get the message by any chance?

no ninja story www.americanmmagear.com

I tried to email you at the contacts section of your website, but I get a validation error:

*** The validation code you entered did not match the code displayed in the image. A new validation code has been generated. Please re-enter the code and submit your referral again.***

Note that there is no validation code displayed on the page, nor a field to enter it.

Hey man,not to be rude but when will we know if we won?

dhunter I am getting other emails try info@americanfistlaw.com

I need to hear this kujo story before I make a decision

What if I had a story about my wife farting square on my manhood just hours after we were married.

God Bless American MMA

ttt for kujo stories or farts on manhood

Any winners yet?

Entire Manhood story:

My wife and I had just finished our wedding and all the post marriage ceremonies. Our family has left and I'm taking her down to the cabin we're staying in for our honeymoon. We get to the cabin and rip our clothes off, I jump on top of her as she's getting in the bed. I'm so fucking ready to go I can taste it. She's smiling and staring at me with these big beautiful green eyes. I'm still thinking like BJM, "Let's get it on!" Then, out of her ass she let's fly with what I can only describe as a lion's roar that sends my manhood (which was strategically place for penetration) shaking. I don't know if it was the fart itself for the afterbirth like stench but needless-to-say that day didn't have a happy ending.

After that I knew I'd picked the right one and today we still carry on a tradition of free flatulation for all in our household.

TTT for my "Kung-Fu-cker" meets MMA story

I sent my Krav Maga story in. Are you going to be posting the winners' stories?

JJ is one winner

the kujo story is another but you have to stop by and get your gloves and tell your story.

did i win? is the piss bomb in frozen north carolina funny enough?