Free MMA Publication

www.touchofevil.us
itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

Special for first-time subscibers to Touch of Evil Newsletter available only before March 1st: You can pick up a special 5 month subscription for only $5. Email me at itsallgood137@sympatico.ca for more information

Email me at itsallgood137@sympatico.ca with your shipping address for a free sample issue

The March 2004 issue, mailing out at the start of the week, features a full blown, 15,000 word history of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, with a look at the history of the event and every single one of it's events, plus a detailed look at the business SEG did at the live venues and on pay per views that's not seen in either the books "Brawl" or "No Holds Barred: Evolution". Want to learn about the pay per view business and how it operates, and how it applies to the UFC? You'll want to pick up this issue, as you'll not only learn that, you'll learn the behind-the-scenes details on everything major that went on when SEG was in charge of the show. We also have detailed tape reviews of the New Year's Eve PRIDE show and the February 1st PRIDE show, and a recap of everything that happened on the February 15th BUSHIDO show, along with a recap of the February 15th K-1 show in Japan, with behind-the-scenes business notes and analysis not found anywhere on the internet. We also have an interesting article looking at the top ten fighters worldwide who have never fought in UFC or PRIDE, where you'll learn details about some of the best fighters you're not familiar with.

Our news section on the UFC runs huge this issue as well, with business notes and analysis on UFC 46, including how well the show did on pay per view, and where the show stands as a live event draw on UFC's all-time list in Las Vegas.

To order check out the site at www.touchofevil.us or email me at itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

ttt

Good luck. I hope things work out for you.

You could have picked a more palatable title. You may end up excluding a lot of people who would have otherwise subscribed.

ttt

ttt

ttt