Freeman x Manhoef news!

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR>

Ian Freeman vs Melvin Manhoef

No longer an open weight fight.

Now for the Cage Rage Light Heavy Weight World Title.

This will be Britain's best ever superbout. The Machine coming out of retirement and fights at 93kg (205lb) for the first time in his career against Manhoef the LHW champion.

Wembley Arena Saturday 1st July

Tickets available from www.cagerage.tv

GO MELVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manhoef by left hook to the body, right hook to the head, left hook to the head, right lowkick

the plot thickens......should be a great fight.

lol @ Diego

question is whether ian will stand with him. Hes gonna be pretty big for a 205 guy. Melvin loves fighting bigger guys. Guy has balls of steel and the guns to back it up !

cyborg vs stout at 205 . Coming out party for curtis at lhwy.

I thought Ian retired?

anyone think this fight will really happen? Is IAN promoting this one.

I am a fan of FREEMAN'S but he has missed his last half dozen proposed fights with recurrent career ending injuries and more than one retirement announcement hasnt he...

Ian fought at 205 against Vernon Tiger White didnt he? So the posters wrong. It will be great to see the machine back again and good luck to him.

I thought Ian retired?

this may help clear things up......

This will be Britain's best ever superbout. The Machine coming out of retirement and fights at 93kg (205lb) for the first time in his career against Manhoef the LHW champion.

:)

Out of all the awesome match ups the Cage Rage promotion has been putting together I seriously doubt this match up sould be considered 'Britains Best Ever'.

That said, Manhoef is a Beast and definately a star in the making.
Its a shame he was injured after the first round of last months K1 tournament - I don't think there was anyone in the event who could have stood up to his onslaught.

"This will be Britain's best ever superbout. The Machine coming out of retirement and fights at 93kg (205lb) for the first time in his career against Manhoef the LHW champion.

:)"

Ofcourse it would be Rev. Sherm to show me the light. Thanks my friend, don't know how I skipped over that part.