Dana King vs Chris Herring: Pro MMA: Heavyweight
Ran Weathers vs Dustin Rhodes: Pro MMA: 160 lbs
Damian Decorah vs Sam Holloway: Pro MMA: Heavyweight
Dymond Jones vs Matt Ruskin: Amateur MMA: 186 lbs
David Brown vs TBA: Amatuer MMA: 185 lbs
Carlos Molestina vs Stephen McDonald: Amateur MMA: 155 lbs

Several other fights to come soon.

Tickets went on sale today at Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003D03B33EB887?artistid=821617&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=33

Looks solid. Well done David.

Needs one more fight David, you know the one I'm talking about.

These two fights have been agreed on by the fighters:

Marcus Davis vs Shaun Gay
Since training in Florida, Gay has gone 3-0. He believes he can KO Davis if Davis wants to stand and trade with him. This would be their third meeting with Davis winning the first two.

Rafael Assuncao vs Steve Kinnison
Kinnison has asked to give him until Wednesday as he has another fight he is working on. Junior Assuncao accepted the fight on Rafael's behalf this afternoon. Should be a great fight. The edge has to go to Rafael in this one.

ttt

DAMN!

Raphael vs Kinnison that would be a barnburner. Raphael well rounded and so is Steve. Get this thing sign David.

I can't see Davis trading with Gay though, would make an interesting fight if he does. I saw the fisrt fight at the Tabernacle with Gay dropping some spiking elbos from guard splitting Marcus open but they were ilegal elbos, Marcus won shortly after that via GNP I believe.

Raphael vs Kinnison is huge.

Make no mistake this will be a great fight that all the GA fans need to come witness.

Great job David.

"I saw the fisrt fight at the Tabernacle with Gay dropping some spiking elbos from guard splitting Marcus open but they were ilegal elbos, Marcus won shortly after that via GNP I believe. "

The elbows were not illegal. At the time the ISCF was going with the unified rules set forth by the UFC and the NSAC. Under those rules spike elbows are only illegal if they come from the angle of 12 o clock to 6 o clock, meaning from straight up to straight down. If the angle is off by even 1 degree, the spike elbow is legal. This is why anyone on the ground can throw spike elbows, because they are parallell to the ground. Now, ISCF does not even allow a spike elbow regardless of the angle. This is because the rule is so ambiguous and arbitrary that it is unenforcable.

Peace-
Cam

Cam stop please

Is this in a Nightclub????

A Civic Center?????

Where??

www.wildbillsatlanta.com

stop what?

who is Matt Ruskin training with these days?

I'm training at Renzo's academy in NYC, and Muay Thai with Coban Lookchaomaesaitong at his camp in upstate NY.

Really? What?

How can Junior fight so soon after being knocked out?

Yeah, stop what?

A comment was made that some strikes thrown in a fight were not legal. That was incorrect so I felt it should be amended.

So again I ask, stop what?

Peace-
Cam

david card looks good .good luck to all

TTT

About 5 fights that I just can't wait to see. And if it is anything like the last WBFN, the fights I am not educated on will likely be good too.

TTT for Kevin, Cliff, Ran and Dustin, Dymond, Saun vs Marcus! Rafeal!...and of course the ever invincible TBA!

no good luck to me morgz? =)