Frnk Mir said only 10 ppl in the wrld cld beat him

Frank Mir just called out 6 billion ppl, balls of steel IMO.

So Mir = THE WORLDS 11th MOST DANGEROUS MAN?

knuckleballs - Frank Mir can beat up most people? I'll buy his shoes then.

Frank Mir would make outlandish claims like he invented the question mark. Would accuse chestnuts of being lazy.

Does that mean he should drop to #10 in HW rankings?

Oh god, more of this forum gayness...

SHOOT THE MAN FOR HYPING FIGHTS!!! This is outrageous!!

pulsar - Oh god, more of this forum gayness...

SHOOT THE MAN FOR HYPING FIGHTS!!! This is outrageous!!

hes not hyping his fight he is on a commercial stating that he is the 11th baddest mutha fucka in the world. Which is hilarious

"Nobody beats me" - Fedor

"hes not hyping his fight he is on a commercial stating that he is the 11th baddest mutha fucka in the world. Which is hilarious"

Again, shoot the man for hyping fights! Fuckin hell, boxers have been talking that level of smack for years.

Doesn't anyone remember a Fertita brother encouraging Frank to amp it up post Tank Abbott?

Honestly, giving so much thought to comments like that is pointless. If there was ONE SPORT IN THE WORLD in which some chest puffing would be given some leway - it's this one.

pulsar - "hes not hyping his fight he is on a commercial stating that he is the 11th baddest mutha fucka in the world. Which is hilarious"

Again, shoot the man for hyping fights! Fuckin hell, boxers have been talking that level of smack for years.

Doesn't anyone remember a Fertita brother encouraging Frank to amp it up post Tank Abbott?

Honestly, giving so much thought to comments like that is pointless. If there was ONE SPORT IN THE WORLD in which some chest puffing would be given some leway - it's this one.

except Frank Mir was a washout who thinks hes back becasue he fought a shell of what used to be Nog. Was Frank Mir the baddest mutha fucka when Dan Christinson almost beat him

In shape Frank would beat Leigh in a streetfight

I am suprised with how little credit some of you guys give to proffessional MMA fighters.

Some bum in prison COULD take out Mir? That is ridiculous unless by 'could' you mean they have a chance in hell in which case I would agree; even I have a chance in hell against him. He might try to take me down, trip, fall on his head and knock himself out or I could land that 1/10,000 overhand and put him out and bla bla bla.

Thing is, he is a guy who has been training and fighting against the best the world has to offer when it comes to fighting. He is a solid black belt in Jiu Jitsu (IMO) and remarkably strong, yet you guys think some overblown, untrained (compared to a professional fighter) bum in prison can eye poke and bite Mir? Well if yes, imagine what Mir could do to them with all his fighting experience and knowledge! Jeez. Its called positioning and unless you are a top 10 HW BJJ fighter, you have nothing on Mir, he could eat you alive in this compartment.

I mean, I'm convinced there is no human on the planet who has a good chance against Fedor (more than 50%), so Mir's claim that there are not more than 10 people in the world who could beat him is not unreasonable. Maybe they are not 10, they are 15 or 20; thing is what he said is not unreasonable.

Mir is my favorite fighter but street fights are totally different because there are no facking rules. BJJ does not do much on the streets. Remember the one TUF when Noah had a triangle choke on that street fighter (his name escapes me) and that street fighter picked him up and slammed him on the concrete. It broke that triangle quick. Plus to survive on the streets people bite, eye gouge, take groin shots etc. No ref to help on that one.

I would put the World's Strongest Men participants as a real danger for Mir, in particular Marius Pudzianowski. Being that big and that strong DOES count.

How many REAL street fights has Mir been in? I know he used to bounce but he had a crew to back him.

I bounced too, but didn't always have a crew to jump in, hell we only had three bouncers usually..I bounced at a redneck and biker bar and had to break up a fight or really fight every 2 -3 nights, it was a big hangout for Outlaw Motorcycle members! I also bounced at a College bar called the Rum Jungle in Florence, SC, and that was more of a hang out for parting college girls and dudes lol

It depends where he bounced, if it was a College bar then he probably didn't see much action, if it was a rowdy biker bar then he may have fought at least once a week...

This just in!!! Frank Mir defeats China!!! Reports coming in say they never had a chance.

sounds right,frank mir ranked #11.what does dana say about his champ

"10 people in the world on HIS best night maybe.. 10 people in the world on ANY given night.. that is just a stupid statement and shows a severe hole in Mr Mir's mentality and logic."

Do you realize this was a commercial? Why the hell are people acting like Frank Mir issues a press release saying only 10 people in the world could beat him? It's a commercial. He is selling shit.

How long was the clip, 15 seconds? And again, it's an advertisement. "Hi, I'm Frank Mir. On any given night there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of people in this world who can kick my ass..."

I have a feeling that line would sell a lot less of anything.

totalwreckage - 
pulsar - "hes not hyping his fight he is on a commercial stating that he is the 11th baddest mutha fucka in the world. Which is hilarious"

except Frank Mir was a washout who thinks hes back becasue he fought a shell of what used to be Nog. Was Frank Mir the baddest mutha fucka when Dan Christinson almost beat him
Um, whatever, he tapped Lesnar in one round - you know the HW champion of the UFC? Stay off the haterade.