3. Chrysler
4. BMW
5. Volvo
6. Toyota
7. Nissan
8. Honda
9. Mazda
10. Mitsubishi

HELWIG -  "He beat himself into looking like he'd never trained before against Pe de Pano."

Even without his injury from the accident, that was a terrible style match for him. The second that fight hit the ground it was over. I was watching with idiots who didnt know why PDP "wasnt doing anything" but Mir couldnt move.

PDP is one of the 10 best BJJ HW's of all time, if he gets on top of you in MMA youre not going to be long for this world.

Agreed. This is also why the statement that there are only "10 guys in the world that can beat me" is so ridiculous. It takes bad matchups out of the equation.

There are more than 10 HWs with better striking, more than 10 with better wrestling etc...

^^^ For that matter, there are more than 10 LHWs that COULD beat Mir.

Frank MIRS hollywood HAIR and studliness could kick all of your asses

word!

yeah we are the bottom 10

totalwreckage - In a Ecko unlimited commercial said only 10 people in the world could beat him and the other billions wouldn't stand a chance. lol

at what?... cause illl tell you right now i'd beat his ass... at darts!

it is funny on so many levels becasue MMA is littered with people that can make a name off of beating Frank Mir now days. And lets not forget out of the billions that include boxers, martial arts professors and experts. Id be willing to bet there are Dojos full of Karate, Kung Fu people that could turn Frank Mir into Hamburger. Frank Mir may have beat nog standing but he is no great fucking kickboxer

Frank Mir's standup is slow and slugish he had a good night vs Nog but Lesnar is gonna shut his pie hole for him.

Mike Goldberg: One could make the arguement that Travis Lutter is the Mikeal Jordan of Jiu Jitsu

Gotta trust Frank on this one.

HMIC2 - ^^^ For that matter, there are more than 10 LHWs that COULD beat Mir.

You are delusional, Mir is a big boy at 250lbs plus, there are weight classes for a reason. Mir has always had a solid ground game and now he is healthy again and improved his striking.

Stop drinking the haterade.

Tired of hearing Mir brag all the time, I don't care if it contains any truth or not.

He needs to have a Benji Radach done to him out in the streets. He thinks he is so tough but some random asshole knocks him the fuck out.

MMA is a sport......on pavement there's a 1000 people that would have him picking gravel out of his head....but again apples and oranges ....

Sorry, but the US Prisons are full of  beasts would would bite/rip  his fukin nose/cheek/fingers off ..... you cant train for that...and Mir doesnt srike me as a guy that would handle that 2 well.....outside the Nog fight I think he needed to see the Wizard to gets some heart...

....Mir in MMA under UFC Rules gets no arguement from me..he is top 10...at heavyweight..

I would like to see him fight Overeem in the UFC..

HMIC2 - 
jason hornbuckle - pretty bad luck, when like 4 of the only 10 people in the world who could beat him already have

Thank god the UFC found 4 of the 10 guys who are capable of beating him already. Must have been like finding a needle in a haystack.

+1 lolz

judo yu - 
HMIC2 - ^^^ For that matter, there are more than 10 LHWs that COULD beat Mir.

You are delusional, Mir is a big boy at 250lbs plus, there are weight classes for a reason. Mir has always had a solid ground game and now he is healthy again and improved his striking.

Stop drinking the haterade.

If I am delusional for thinking that Chuck Liddel, Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva (at 205), Quinton Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, Mauricio Rua et. al. COULD beat Frank Mir on a given night then I don't know what to tell you.

Like I said, according to your logic it is a miracle that they've found 4 of the 10 guys with the capacity to beat Mir already.

^^^ and it's not "haterade" to state an obvious truth.

I don't need to hang on Mir's balls, sounds like he does that well enough on his own if his comment was meant seriously.

Personally I think he's trying to convince himself. I'm no Lesnar fan but if I were Mir, I'd be sweating this fight.

GladiatorGannon - sounds about right. 10 might be generous. he was the HW champ, baddest man on the planet

Mir was never even arguably the #1 ranked or consensus best HW in the world - in order to have thus been the "baddest man on the planet." That singular distinction has belonged to Fedor for over the last 6 years straight - before Mir ever even beat his first top-10 HW in Sylvia.
GladiatorGannon - does someone care to name the 15 guys they think could could beat him?

There are at least 15 guys in MMA's HW division who COULD beat Mir. (Not saying they all would - but they at least could.)

Off the top of my head - Fedor, Barnett, Arlovski, Brock (especially with no standups), Werdum, Gonzaga, Randy, Sylvia (especially if Sylvia doesn't take Mir down himself, like he did in their first fight), Alistair, Carwin, Cain, Antonio Silva, Roy Nelson (who previously dominated Mir in sub-grappling competition), Dos Santos, Kongo, Aleksander, and PDP and Vera (who already beat Mir down).

Mir did look the best he ever had in his last fight, though. Amazingly improved striking, to go along with his already slick ground skills.

So as of now, there would certainly not be 20 guys I would actually favor to beat him in MMA competition. And in terms of MMA rankings, he is rightfully, without question, easily top-10.

Who'sOver-RatedNOW - He's absolutely right. In a unarmed, man to man fight, only about 5 people could beat him.

Is Saulo Riberio one of those people?

GladiatorGannon - 
HMIC2 - 

Anything can happen in a fight. There are probably thousands of guys that COULD potentially beat him. Not thousands who would regularly beat him, but thousands who could.

along with the thousands of legendary street ball players that can beat Shaq 1 on 1. every playground has one :)

Street Basketball has rules, a real fight doesn't. That's a whole different game from the "pull half-guard and turtle up until the ref stands us up" gameplan he had in the Brock fight.

I used to think Mir was just very confident but lately his arrogance is really showing

Oddessa - MMA is a sport......on pavement there's a 1000 people that would have him picking gravel out of his head....but again apples and oranges ....

Sorry, but the US Prisons are full of  beasts would would bite/rip  his fukin nose/cheek/fingers off ..... you cant train for that...and Mir doesnt srike me as a guy that would handle that 2 well.....outside the Nog fight I think he needed to see the Wizard to gets some heart...

....Mir in MMA under UFC Rules gets no arguement from me..he is top 10...at heavyweight..

I would like to see him fight Overeem in the UFC..

The prison statement.  Nah.  You ever watch video of prison fights?  Not exactly the mythical warriors they're made out to be.  Mostly clumsy dogpiling.  Yeah he could get shanked n.p, but one of those "beasts" fighting him straight up?  They dead.

By the way, whats the fuss about the ad?  What you guys want him to say, I'm a decent fighter, don't buy these shoes?  Don't think ecko is going to pay him much for that.