From All Angles | Dvalishvili vs Cejudo

https://youtu.be/1IJErKtthzA?si=jUWz3GDH-BzSYfnb

1 Like

I’m also leaning toward Merab. I was before ZI watched your video, but some of the he points you brought up raised my confidence. Particularly regarding the coaching change. I also thought it was pretty shitty how he went about it, and I was curious where the fuck this brother of his came from.

Good job with your video, and good luck with your YouTube channel buddy!

1 Like

Angel Cejudo was often considered the better wrestler of the two when they were growing up, I think he had a kid early and didn’t like cutting out the tortillas from his diet but he’s a bad dude. He’s been coaching wrestling and producing national level talent out at Valiant. You’re not going to find a better wrestling coach to have in your camp.

1 Like

Good stuff. Thanks for the insight. I was wondering if he had been there all along and I just didn’t realize he was part of the team because I could never see past the guy with the big white glasses, who got fired on camera, lol! It’s a really interesting matchup, but I’m going all in on Merab. I like Cejudo and almost always pick him, just not this weekend.

I don’t believe he’s been in the actual fight camp much, I know he’s runs a full time wrestling program at Valient Prep, but I was disappointed in Cejudo’s last fight where he seemed to release pressure in the front headlock position and let Sterling stand up, def could have put more effort in dominant wrestling positions, which is exactly where they were drilling in one of the countdown episodes I watched. It’s tough for me to choose a side, personality wise Dvalish is the man but Cejudo has those carne asada roots. I’ll be happy for either.

1 Like

Yeah. We never saw his brother, like…EVER, and then he manifested himself from the darkness of opportunity lol

1 Like
  1. Appreciate the insight because I love data.

2. Wrestling for mma isn’t the same so how much experience does he have there.

1 Like

Can someone embed please

Def not the same, but Angel has a great mind for wrestling, like one of the best I’ve seen, if you show him the fight sequences and positioning, he can tell you the tiny details on how to make your position more advantageous.

1 Like
1 Like