From DFW himself; McGregor’s comeback fight likely against Michael Chandler

Chandler would ruin Conor.
dumb first fight back.

Conor should be fighting someone like Jorge or Ferg.

1 Like

they really should wait for Dustin to recover and make them settle it once and for all.

Easy fight for Conor.

1 Like

They want a guy like chandler who will plow straight ahead at conor in hopes of a Aldo type combeback fight. And chandler will do just that.
But with chandler the wrestling will be the wild card.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure. The leg break, the time off. Did you see what that did to Silva? He didn’t even have a coke problem.

Chandler will beat that ass easily if he uses his wrestling in the first. Still favour him if he doesn’t. I’m not sold on Conor’s counter left at this point especially when considering everyone knows that’s all he has.

There could be some backroom shenanigans going on though and Chandler might do the ol Cerrone wink wink nudge nudge knock me out for cash and a sweet desk job.

3 Likes

Chandler kills him

3 Likes

He and Dennis Siver have some unfinished business.

3 Likes

Give me a break. Chandler’s going to stand and wang. He’s too easy to bait.

Conor is the master baiter.

4 Likes

Chandlers going to be a punching bag for him, bad match up for him but thats why they’re doing it

1 Like

it was already settled

twice

5 Likes

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

1 Like

Conor has a 74’ reach.
Chandler has 71’ reach.

Brimage, Siver, Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez… they like when Conor has a reach advantage.

Another reason to avoid the Masvidal fight is that they figure they can make more money marketing a Conor fight vs Chandler and then on another PPV marketing Masvidal vs whoever and say those two combine sell 3M PPV’s while a Conor vs Masvidal PPV would not be quite as big. Going this direction also prevents Gaethje from battering his legs with those vicious kicks.

Would love to see Gaethje break both his wheels to be quite honest jajaja

For some reason I also have this feeling Chandler will throw this fight Cowboy style :frowning:

I don’t think the UFC brass wants anyone throwing a single fight in the UFC. Look at the Minner and Krause situation…Dana and UFC don’t want shit like that destroying the brand.

Sure they want to make money with Conor but the last thing they would want is for someone like Chandler to lay down for Conor…they would lose a lot more getting caught up in something like that than they stand to gain in having Conor get another win.

UFC is about the long term viability of their business model and the long term revenue…zero chance they risk it all so Conor gets a fake W. If they want to guarantee Conor a W they just book him with a Brimage or Siver or shot Cowboy but the fight still has to be real or everything the UFC is gets destroyed. They don’t want that.

Chandler is tailor made for Conor, just like Eddie Alvarez was. Once you land a few punches on either of them, the gameplan goes out the window. They try to swarm and put pressure on you, but Conor throws straight punches and speed and timing will be the end of Chandler.

Was thinking the same. Consider he’s shown himself to be “dirty” with those fish hooks against Dustin. He’s 36 going on 37 April next year. It would be his 4th loss in the UFC. Time to retire or get cut? Make a deal with Artem’s whiskey salesman direct. UFC need not know about it. He demanded Chandler privately to the UFC after feeling out Chandler behind the scenes and now BLAF comes out and says his comeback fight “likely” Chandler?

Settle down dimwits… settle down
You dont even know when/if hes coming back. Conor just uses you fools to keep his name relavent.
Hes still gotta go through usada and sign a contract and blah blah blah.
Put your goddamn cocks away.

1 Like

Let them both juice to the gills. Chandler’s body is starting to look like Joe hogans

Unless Chandler wrestles, it’s actually a bad matchup for him.

And we all know Chandler has the worst fight IQ at LW.

This is a fight made for Conor to win. Don’t be fooled.

1 Like