FS: WEC 48 Aldo vs. Faber signed by the card

bought from the UFC store. #149/150. just looking to get my money back $110 shipped paypal gift.

Be careful selling things and accepting payment as gift.I have heard Paypal has caught people doing this.They dont like it.lol

I went to this event. What a sick night of fights. Almost got in a fight with Chad Mendes' mom.

ricksongjj - Be careful selling things and accepting payment as gift.I have heard Paypal has caught people doing this.They dont like it.lol
 You have to be pretty stupid to get busted by paypal Hix. There are only a few ways they can get you for doing that..

Ive never been busted but I thought PT got busted doing this.Sorry if it wasnt you PT.

the posters are numbered /125???

DO you have 2 of these? Cause I asked you on the other duplicate thread what it's numbered and you said "124/125", now its "149/150"? Somethings NOT right! so whats up?

Good spot buddy...didn't notice really a newbie to the UG it's got an unusual layout lol

only have one, maybe it was 149. Can't remember. It was second to last numbered. Bro I have a great reputation and made a typo. Nothing wrong going on. Make a post about me and see.

I was just wondering cause they only do 125 posters per event so you can understand the confusion

I don't need to make a post about you, "bro", I saw something that wasn't right and just called it as I saw it. Phone Post

Im sure it was just a mix up from aznbala,he's a good honest guy.

I believe you, ricksongjj, I was just pointing out what I saw.

Aznbala is a super cool dude and very straight up..

no one wants it? willing to trade.

PM sent.

Can u reply to my pm please.

He didn't respond to me either

That makes three of us. Phone Post