FS1 = Crap

WTF get this bullshit blowout baseball game off Phone Post 3.0

"Gustafsson vs. Manuwa? The fact is..." BLAF

pennviachoke - Fights are on fs2 Phone Post 3.0

The fights are on FS1 and FS2...if you set your dvr, you won't miss anything...coverage on FS1 started just before the first fighter intros

I don't have FS2.

How would you feel if they cut away from a UFC main event before the fifth round because one fighter was up four rounds? Would you be OK with that? Because that is what you asking them to do to baseball fans.

suess - 
Steve4192 - How would you feel if they cut away from a UFC main event before the fifth round because one fighter was up four rounds? Would you be OK with that? Because that is what you asking them to do to baseball fans.
I'm just wondering why they would have a live baseball game on before a live fighting event. That game could've lasted another hour. Phone Post 3.0

Because they are a sports network. Broadcasting sporting events is their reason for existing. They broadcast back-to-back sporting events throughout their schedule.

FS2 not available where I'm watching. FS1 should've moved end of boring stickball to FS2 instead of ruining the start of new live programming Phone Post 3.0

Was wondering why west coast customs came on my web feed. Fox website sucks Phone Post 3.0

suess -
Steve4192 - How would you feel if they cut away from a UFC main event before the fifth round because one fighter was up four rounds? Would you be OK with that? Because that is what you asking them to do to baseball fans.
I'm just wondering why they would have a live baseball game on before a live fighting event. That game could've lasted another hour. Phone Post 3.0
This is true. Especially with TWC making you pay an extra $10 a months for sports pass when I only would watch for fs2. Phone Post 3.0