In the listings
.. Anyone else?

Pre lims are on FXX

what he said ^^ FXX now i gotta figure out what channel that actually is

fxxx

I have FXX woo!

UFC GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BOY

their app still says FS1. Good to know, gracias amigos

If you gots Direct TV, it's channel 259 brudas.  

ranier wolfcastle -

fxxx

Lol

Fuckin' FXX....its like a shitty Fox station's abortion. 

Add it to the list of channels I apparently pay for yet did not know existed. Thanks for the heads up. 

had to install a new fucking app just to watch this shit

bush league

It just goes to show what Fox thinks of the UFC. They'd rather show a meaningless MLB regular season game (1 of 162) than the prelims for the biggest card of the year so far.

At least the prelims won't be jacked up by extra innings or a drawn out boring game of stick ball.

knot eye - It just goes to show what Fox thinks of the UFC. They'd rather show a meaningless MLB regular season game (1 of 162) than the prelims for the biggest card of the year so far.

At least the prelims won't be jacked up by extra innings or a drawn out boring game of stick ball.

a crucial battle between the reds and marlins to see which team can move off being 13.5 games back in their respective divisions 

evh -
knot eye - It just goes to show what Fox thinks of the UFC. They'd rather show a meaningless MLB regular season game (1 of 162) than the prelims for the biggest card of the year so far.

a crucial battle between the reds and marlins to see which team can move off being 13.5 games back in their respective divisions 

Lol. Better then race car overtime like the last few telecasts.

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
evh -

Lol. Better then race car overtime like the last few telecasts.

drag racing is on fs2 tomorrow like all day

Bellator is on Spike, always

Heystro -

Fox Sports 2 maybe.

No, FXX is a different channel. It's ch 259 on Direct Tv. 

Good to know, I thought I was gonna have to go the Fox Deportes route again.

FWIW, on AT&T FXX is on 128 or 1128 HD.

Kept seeing all the provider channels on the weigh ins and it never said xfinity or Comcast. Relieved I actually have it 

Channel 691 on Fios