Fuck Floyd Mayweather

… but good on him for what he did sending his plane over to help Israeli people who were attacked.

Ive never cared for him or his style but this was a big time step up when not many others, that i know of are.

2 Likes

Floyd Mayweather Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

floyd mayweather kiss GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 Like

Good on Mayweather, for sure. However, owning a G650 is not the way to maintain one’s wealth. Yeah, he made a lot, but owning operating and maintaining a jet of that class is a major financial commitment.

He was a douche but now he’s cool for sticking his nose in geopolitics amirite

3 Likes

You think it just sits in hanger until one Sunday he wants to go for a cruise?

Any idea how renting an leasing works? Simple minds.

1 Like

It is owned by and registered to his organization. It isn’t fractional ownership. It has his logo on it, and the interior was done to his specification. And it isn’t the first jet he owned, you arrogant fuck.

Fractional owners don’t get to slap some decals on it every time they go for a flight.

So you don’t think the fractional owners together can rent out the private plane?
You fat mouth breathing fuck

Get it through your head, stupid. The plane is not fractionally owned. It is not owned by flexjet, or netjets, or any similar organization. It is owned by Mayweather’s organization. By all means, do a search and find out how much it costs to rent his aircraft, because if that was the case, you would be able to find the information.

You clearly don’t understand how fractional ownership works. If I own 1/16 of a Citation X, that entitles me to 22 days a year of use. Along with the 15 other owners. You really think they’re going and renting that aircraft out in the extremely limited downtime it has?

You think Donald Trump was renting out his 727 when he wasn’t using it? No, it sat on the ramp at the general aviation terminal at LaGuardia Airport until he was ready to use it. Same with Bloomberg’s jet, same with Peter Nygaard’s jet when he was in the city, same with Mike Repole.

It’s the same as a timeshare property.
I was in the business.

This is the best argument eva!

2 Likes

Well I just know how it all works with MY jet. I wont pretend to understand what blacks do with theirs.

1 Like

The violence in this thread escalated quickly lol.

1 Like

I read that this is exactly what he does and makes a significant profit by doing so.

I was dissappointed seeing this. You would think being african american and dealing with 400 years of white oppression he would have compassion for the oppressed. Although I do suspect floyd is a member of the black hebrew israelites, because I saw a comment he made that african americans are israelites.

1 Like

A number of Black, male celebrities have also been drawn into the wider Israelite orbit in recent years, including rappers Kendrick Lamar and Kodak Black, TV host Nick Cannon, boxer Floyd Mayweather and retired NBA player Amar’e Stoudemire.
times of israel