Fujita to fight Ibrahim in K1 NYE

Apple in Japanese is Lingo. Fujita in English is "huge ass on my head"

I think everyone is underestimating Karam. He is bad ass and I believe he will win this fight.

lol at Goku

Karem is training striking and subs, we are sure of that

Good God, I hope Karem wins.

What is Rizzo doing? With everyone scrambling to sign other promotions' fighters, why haven't we heard of him signing to fight anybody yet?

Orcus, we are asking ourselves that everyday. Why wont someone sign Pedro? Its crazy.

Fujita will probably win, but Ibragim has the potential to be a better fighter in the long run, I think.

Yeah, I'm getting fucking pissed that nobody has signed Rizzo yet. That's probably my favorite HW and he's just sitting idle. :(

"holy shit this is going to be fight of the year."

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah, I'm getting fucking pissed that nobody has signed Rizzo yet."

yea..it is surprising

he was making 125K in the UFC...is he pricing himself out?

I wish Ibrahim wasn't fighting Fujita. I'd definitely like to see him win his first fight, but Fujita is a damn tough draw for your first MMA match.

Pedro isnt pricing himself out. He will take a huge pay cut, its not about the money to him. He already has tons

I NEED to see Pedro fighting again and soon damnit!!!!

Rizzo is such a tremendous fighter, if he had a more aggressive style and killer instinct, he would be the Wanderlei SIlva of the HW division.

I think more than any other single fight in MMA -- more than Randy/Silva -- I want to see Rizzo/Crocop. 100% guaranteed to end in highlight reel KO.

I don't understand why Rizzo gets such praises from your guys. Whenever people mention him, it's always with an "if".

I'd love to see Pedro vs CroCop.