Fujita...

in his prime would have been pretty good in the ufc...discuss

He shocked the world in 2000 gp

Mark Coleman beat him in 2 seconds when he was in his prime!!

The opposite happened

Yup, he would've kicked ass in the UFC

Anyone read the article on fujita's head by seanbaby? hillarious.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/worst-life-ever-the-story-of-kazuyuki-fujitas-skull/

BrunoMcGyver - Mark Coleman beat him in 2 seconds when he was in his prime!!

Sure.

That was completely legit...

BrunoMcGyver - Mark Coleman beat him in 2 seconds when he was in his prime!!

LOL Levins

good wrestler,and fast for a big guy...good chin,strong,good enough gas tank

TheThrill - good wrestler,and fast for a big guy...good chin,strong,good enough gas tank

Fujita woulda been in the UFC when Sylvia was champ,and I cant thing of a worse match up for Fujita than prime Sylvia...

voorhees - 
TheThrill - good wrestler,and fast for a big guy...good chin,strong,good enough gas tank

Fujita woulda been in the UFC when Sylvia was champ,and I cant thing of a worse match up for Fujita than prime Sylvia...

fujita hits the low single n follows with vicious gnp lol

Fujita literally Homer Simpson'd Ken Shamrock.

Just got punched in the face until Shamrock was too exhausted to continue. Awesome stuff.

pretty good i said,not the champ...he fought tons of tough guys,i think his record would look alot better if he was in the ufc

Tyson86 - Fujita literally Homer Simpson'd Ken Shamrock.

Just got punched in the face until Shamrock was too exhausted to continue. Awesome stuff.

Yeah that fight was incredible.

Shamrock actually came in w/precisely the right game plan for once,and still couldnt win the big one...

TTT

TheThrill - pretty good i said,not the champ...he fought tons of tough guys,i think his record would look alot better if he was in the ufc

I dunno man.

I was a big Fujita fan back in the day,but he kinda made a career out of the fact that Kerr and Shamrock surprisingly gassed out and lost to him after kicking his ass at 1st.

That and that he rocked Fedor 1 time.

LOVED watching him come back and KO James Thomson though.That is one of my favorite MMA moments of all time....

If I owned an MMA themed restaurant I would have a dish on the menu which consisted of a burger so big noone would finish it. I would call that burger the Kazuyuki Fujita.

BrunoMcGyver - If I owned an MMA themed restaurant I would have a dish on the menu which consisted of a burger so big noone would finish it. I would call that burger the Kazuyuki Fujita.

Except that hes been finished like 4-5 times...

BrunoMcGyver - If I owned an MMA themed restaurant I would have a dish on the menu which consisted of a burger so big noone would finish it. I would call that burger the Kazuyuki Fujita.

Alistair Overeem would finish that burger in minutes

As long as its horse meat