Fury not taking Francis Seriously

Fury has never been slim by any means, but he is a giant doughboy for the fight against Francis. Does it even matter? He even took the liberty to book his next “serious” fight, expecting a walk in the park against Francis. Even at 80%, he probably beats Francis easily.

To be honest, I tend to agree with him that Francis doesn’t actually have a real chance. Sure there is always the puncher’s chance, but Fury is really hard to hit with that big height/reach advantage. With few exceptions, MMA fighters look like novices when fighting well trained boxers. Clearly, there is a big distinction between the two sports, when it comes to the way you throw and defend punches. The likes of Nate Diaz, Tyron Woodley, and even Anderson Silva, appear awkward AF. I expect Francis to look the same way.

Looking back, one could actually give props to Conor McGregor for hanging in against an aging Floyd Mayweather, and throwing some decent combinations. At least he didn’t completely embarrass MMA. I expect that Fury will win easily via decision or even late stoppage, because Francis gases out from throwing massive haymakers and catching air.

2 Likes

Does he really need to take Francis seriously?

Yes, Francis has a puncher’s chance which is good for what? Maybe 5% chance he will land a random bomb? MMA isn’t boxing and just as a boxer like Fury would get destroyed against a top MM HW, the reverse is true as well. Outside of basic combat, boxing and MMA are very different sports particularly as you climb the ranks.

Reality is Fury could sit on the couch for the training camp and still beat Francis vs points. His boxing is lightyears ahead of Francis, and I’m sure he’ll run a clinic to prove as much.

4 Likes

Fury could balloon back up to 400 pounds and still win. In boxing gloves - which will lessen his power and present defensive challenges - against someone who is head and shoulders above actual world class boxers, Francis has a 0% chance. Gane has a better chance of outwrestling Jones than Francis has here.

1 Like

NGANNOU DID NOT TAKE THIS FIGHT WITH THE INTENT TO WIN. HE’S SIMPLY COLLECTING THE LARGEST PAYDAY IN HIS DWINDLING CAREER AND WILL CASH A FEW MORE NEXT YEAR WHEN HE STARTS SMASHING CANS AND GETS PARADED AROUND BY THE PFL LIKE HE’S THE GREATEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD LMAO.

10 Likes

Hey, good for Francis. Glad he is getting paid for the humongous embarrassment he will endure.

I can’t imagine a scenario where Fury loses this fight in any state, and it’s so much money for Ngannou he’ll happily take the L, we will all watch and everybody wins.

What’s the word on if it’s a even real fight? Fury’s belt isn’t on the line, is it? I saw some “no knockdowns” rumor, but I dunno.

1 Like

Fury rly trying to sell this fight… but goofball Francis does everything not to sell it…
he come up with “baddest man on the planet” line? and thats all? LOL
just take of the top you retard, think about articles with face off photo, and now the face-off is boring and nobody will care to write about it, fkng retard

3 Likes

he doesnt need to take francis seriously. one of the GOAT boxers against a non pro boxer.

people are retarded

4 Likes

They must have a gentleman’s agreement.

No way Fury would schedule a second fight….
Unless he’s protected from an unlikely upset.

Too much money at risk

1 Like

Recent UFC champs lose to influencers at boxing. Fury will carry Francis a bit so he can get his pay day without making this fight look quite as stupid as it is.

1 Like

I agree with everything in the OP except for what you said about Anderson. In fact, I think Anderson is great boxer. If he was training pure boxing, or any other combat sport for that matter, he would have been a world champion. I scored the Jake fight for Anderson, so I think he beat him, and I think 5 years ago he beats Jake soundly. In his prime, he KO’s him.

2 Likes

Same faggots complaining about this fight, probably watched McGregor vs floyd.

1 Like

It’s amazing that Fury’s belly sticks out about 2x his ass. And he’ll still most likely beat Francis handily.

I don’t disagree, I think Anderson could’ve absolutely been a world-class boxer if he chose boxing. I’m just saying that MMA fighters moving to boxing always look a little bit amateurish and awkward. Even Anderson and McGregor, but less so than others.

1 Like

Sadly the skillgap in This fight is just simply too Big. If Francis gets out of the first round it Will be because Fury didnt wanna humiliate him completly and in doing so also showing This fight should Never have been booked.

Glad for Francis getting a Big pay day. But does he even have a punchers chance?

In Pretty sure Wilder throws heavier and more accurate then Francis !