Fury vs Ngannou Weigh ins, LIVE Stream

WBC heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury and former UFC 265-pound titleholder Francis Ngannou are scheduled to hit the scale on Friday, just one day in front of their 10-round, non-title exhibition bout on Oct. 28 from Boulevard Hall in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, streaming live on the ESPN+ pay-per-view (PPV) digital network (order here).

Today’s weigh ins stream LIVE at 11 a.m. ET in the embedded video above.
Complete Fury vs. Ngannou weigh ins text results below:

Tyson Fury (277.7) vs. Francis Ngannou (272.1)
Fabio Wardley (241) vs. David Adeleye (232)
Joseph Parker (250.1) vs. Simon Kean (255.1)
Arslanbek Makhmudov (260) vs. Junior Anthony Wright (229.5)
Moses Itauma (236.1) vs. Istvan Bernath (257.1)
Martin Bakole: (299) vs. Carlos Takam: (257.1)

All six bouts will be contested at heavyweight.

2 Likes

“I’d like to express gratitude to Tyson Fury for accepting this fight, understanding the stakes,” Ngannou said at Thursday’s press conference (watch it here). “There’s a possibility he might not stay awake the whole fight. I recognize his bravery and thank him. This training camp felt different. The challenge was distinct. Knowing the scale of the task ahead, we commenced our preparations early.”

“Having Mike Tyson and my coach Dewey Cooper’s presence made a significant difference in my strategy for this fight,” Ngannou continued. “When Mike Tyson joined, one statement of his resonated with me. He mentioned, ‘Remember, he’s just like you with two hands and two feet.’ That insight was powerful. Tyson Fury might be the best in boxing, but that reign may end this Saturday.”

1 Like

I fucking love All HW cards

7 Likes
1 Like

I really wanna see him in bkfc, or against Jake Paul

2 Likes

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/francis-ngannou-wants-baddest-man-on-the-planet-label-after-beating-tyson-fury

Francis Ngannou wants ‘baddest man on the planet’ label after beating Tyson Fury

Francis Ngannou expects to be known as the ‘baddest man on the planet’ if he is able to beat Tyson Fury.

1 Like

I stuck £1 on Ngannou 1st rd
Another £1 on Ngannou 2nd round
And £1 for the 3rd @about 50/1

1 Like

I may put some money on fury in the 5th or 6th

Lol at Chuck these days

1 Like

Why would you wait until the 5th or 8th round to put money down?

You should place your get before the fight

I already have done

I went for the 6th

Tyson’s weight is 277…how does that compare to his recent fights?

Ngannou seems heavy at 272…did he fight in the ufc close to the limit or is he heavier?

1 Like

They both weighed in with clothes on the commentators said
Tracksuits etc and Ngannou also had a heavy watch gifted to him by Chris Ronaldo

Holy fatman, he can’t sport anymore?

1 Like

So you want Jake to die?

2 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

1 Like