Fury vs Whyte

No. He’s just negotiating from strength

1 Like

If he wins of course

1 Like

If he loses he will make bank in a rematch

There’s some fucken horrid dykes in here too…
If snap a photo but I’m scared the would see and beat me up

Streams aren’t hard to find if you actually look. You’re an idiot if you have a good stream and give it out. You give it to one person then they share it, then that person shares it, then you got 5,000 people on the same stream and your stream starts lagging. What do you think happened to crackstreams? It’s the only stream 90% of people on here knew.

1 Like

Fuck. I shared my stream with like 5 people today. I don’t know why I was just in a nice mood. Probably fucked it for everyone

1 Like

You’re doomed! Doomed I say!

I don’t give my shit to anyone. I enjoy watching every PPV lag free for every event. Even Wrestlemania haha All it takes is 1 person to tweet the URL.

1 Like

This fight to me will say a lot more about Fury’s legacy than most probably think…

The Dillian Whyte type of fighters is exactly what Fury’s record lacks.

He’s beaten two all time big name fighters, and then mostly nobodies.

Also, he has had problems with stockier fighters with power before.

2 Likes

How did that group of bitches over there on the left get in?

for a day time card its been really hard to stay awake thru these lame ass motherfuckers

2 Likes

In

The BBC Commentary team is WAY fucking better than whomever they have doing the US commentary.

The fights have been shit shows tho

1 Like

freak GIF

3 Likes

Oh my god I’m still at pub. Time to go home

Walkouts beginning for main card

omg omg omg

Ac dc lol

Why is he howling like a retarded cocker spaniel before walking out to fight one of the best if not the best heavyweight boxers of all time?

Crazy how empty it was during Tommy’s fight.