Gabe wins...

...the popularity contest.

Seriously every thread is about him! What would you guys talk about
without Gabe?

You are all so tough sitting in your desk chairs and hiding behind your
keyboards.

Gabe seems like a cool guy... You all are talking shit about the way he
acted, but you are all acting the SAME WAY ON HERE. How can you
criticize someone and then do the same thing?

Grow up.

He was an asshole to his teammates, lied to them, skipped practice, was a cry-baby, and acted like an outright douche-bag the entire show. None of his teammates liked him either and they were glad when he left. Please tell me how he seems like a cool guy.

"Gabe seems like a cool guy... You all are talking shit about the way he acted, but you are all acting the SAME WAY ON HERE."

So you're saying that you think we seem like cool guys?

Edit: For the record, I agree that the Gabe-bashing is way out of hand, almost as much as the Andy-bashing last week and along the lines of the _______-bashing (fill in the blank with: Tait, Danny, Ed, Charles, Shonie, Southworth, Hoger, Thacker, Leben, etc) in previous episodes. But your argument that "Gabe's a great guy, and you're all doing just what he did, you big meanies!" has a logical disconnect.

"Gabe seems like a cool guy... You all are talking shit about the way he acted, but you are all acting the SAME WAY ON HERE. How can you criticize someone and then do the same thing?"

IRONIC since she critcizes the OG and does the same thing. GROW UP.

"I knew this fat kid in high school that everyone talked about. He killed himself."

Everybody has known an outcast from school who has commited suicide for one reason or another. What's your point?

He was an asshole to his teammates, lied to them,

True Gabe did not get along with all of his teammates... well mostly just Whiman.

skipped practice,

It's not like he was gone for a huge amout of time, but he did miss some time. No doubt you gotta be there for your teammates, and Gabe getting face time on the show wasn't helping them out.

was a cry-baby,

Come on... there have already been like 3 or 4 guys on the show cry. I could only imagine how stressful living in that house is, and I know the Producers are great at getting to have the fighters express there emotions. They are in fact human, and not just machines that fight.

and acted like an outright douche-bag the entire show. None of his teammates liked him either and they were glad when he left. Please tell me how he seems like a cool guy.

Who was it that tried to help out Andy before his fight? Gabe was the one to help Andy and BJ try to work on his gameplan. Who was the first one in the cage after Andy lost his fight... Gabe. Everyone else was standing around, and Gabe went in there to console his friend and teammate.

I'm not saying that he was a "cool guy" to all of the guys, but I'd say he was far from your description.

I know someone who has hung out with Gabe, and it's pretty clear that he has serious issues. Let's just say the show isn't the first time he's swung wildly between being a huge jerk and a blubbering emotional wreck. Dude needs a therapist.