Gaethje DM’s Conor (pic)

https://twitter.com/Justin_Gaethje/status/1174056008617881600?s=20

Will Conor accept or is he looking for a more favorable matchup? Don't think he has the grit to get in there and exchange with the best anymore

Conor claimed in his interview a few weeks back that they were close to making a Gaethje fight. So I don't see why he would say no. 

Conor talks and dumb people listen, wait for the signature on the contract. Before that happens it all just him desperately trying to stay relevant. 

If we cared we would follow that twitter. This is not the "repost twitter shit" website.

OldSchoolMike - If we cared we would follow that twitter. This is not the "repost twitter shit" website.

If you didn't "care" then you simply wouldn't respond. Just ignore it then. It's a discussion forum/news website

1 Like

I'd give huge props to Conor if he actually took this fight. Apparently it was close to happening before he broke his hand.

So he's been waiting like 7 months for a reply? Lol....Conor doesn't want that fight

1 Like
OldSchoolMike - If we cared we would follow that twitter. This is not the "repost twitter shit" website.

You tell em Mikey! 

Meh.  If Conor finds a way to avoid Gaethje's leg kicks, then Conor outboxes Gaethje.  Gaethje is a very tough dude but he does get tagged quite a bit.  Plus Conor doesnt have to worry about takedowns.  Everyone is wanting that red panty night

1 Like

You complain more than you contribute. Gtfo 

1 Like

"If I wanted to watch that video I would follow that page on YouTube" "if I wanted to ready that article I would check that website daily" am I helping you realize how stupid you sound? Get with the times old man. There's unlimited content on the internet and people do their best to share the interesting stuff pertaining to Mma here. That's the point of the forum.... not so you can waste your time being a condescedning prick. 

1 Like
Flyerfan -

So he's been waiting like 7 months for a reply? Lol....Conor doesn't want that fight

Conor has 31 mil followers.  Imagine how many dm he gets a day?  I doubt he even saw Justin's msg

I hate it when bitches leave me hanging on "seen" too. 

Jones right nostril -

Conor claimed in his interview a few weeks back that they were close to making a Gaethje fight. So I don't see why he would say no. 

Remember when we thought we were getting Connor vs cowboy