Gaethje will make it look easy

Mark my words. Gaethje is going to stop Khabib in this fight, and he will make it look relatively easy. Love both guys but Gaethje is on another level right now. He has fixed the mistakes that caused him to lose to Porier and Alvarez. Khabib will get battered going for takedowns. Don’t forget Justin has stopped his opponents in 20 of his 22 wins. 19 were KOs/TKOs. On Saturday Khabib will meet his kryptonite.

3 Likes

I have similar feeling

Fuck yeah I’m all in on Gaethje. Have been saying this for 2 years. I have $500 in various multis on him

Something tells me the same. I love Khabib but I feel like he'll take lots of damage in all those takedown attempts and eventually get finished. 

I really hope I’m wrong. Would be awesome to see Khabib finish career with a perfect record. 

Its gonna look like Ronda vs Holly.

Khabib is going to get punished bad going for the takedowns. Can see Justin finishing him.

I don't know if he will make it look easy,  but I am feeling like justin will win this. Khabib is not gonna be able to hold him down,  and his stand up will be much better than Khabibs. Also, Trevor Wittman is a far superior coach to Javier Mendez, and will have justin ready

Don’t under estimate Khabib’s stand up…Huge fan of both these guys but I think Khabib stand up is good enough not to get caught. If Khabib gets the takedowns going to be interesting.

1 Like

Will be back once Khabib has his way with him and you will ghost 

3 Likes

You know… that 20 stoppages stat is compelling…

But so is that 0 losses in 28 fights for Khabib.

1 Like

Khabib wins, Gaethje has too much to worry about

I admit, I underestimate Khabib in every fight. I always think he’ll get caught.

May the best man win. So excited this fight is going ahead. No injuries, no weight cut drama… hell yes!!

I will bump after the fight.

1 Like

Ooops I meant Khabib will make it look easy 

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes
majikman - Mark my words. Gaethje is going to stop Khabib in this fight, and he will make it look relatively easy. Love both guys but Gaethje is on another level right now. He has fixed the mistakes that caused him to lose to Porier and Alvarez. Khabib will get battered going for takedowns. Don't forget Justin has stopped his opponents in 20 of his 22 wins. 19 were KOs/TKOs. On Saturday Khabib will meet his kryptonite.

It did look easy

2 Likes

You were right

2 Likes

So easy he fell asleep

2 Likes
majikman - Mark my words. Gaethje is going to stop Khabib in this fight, and he will make it look relatively easy. Love both guys but Gaethje is on another level right now. He has fixed the mistakes that caused him to lose to Porier and Alvarez. Khabib will get battered going for takedowns. Don't forget Justin has stopped his opponents in 20 of his 22 wins. 19 were KOs/TKOs. On Saturday Khabib will meet his kryptonite.

Your words have been marked.

1 Like

Guys I didn’t type the original post. Someone must have hacked my account

2 Likes