Gaethje's Manager Recounts How He Made The UFC Pay His Client $500k Instead Of $350k

https://www.mmanews.com/news/justin-gaethjes-manager-wild-story-ufc-pay-his-client-500k-instead-of-350k

Dominance MMA founder Ali Abdelaziz recently revealed just how he once went to secure Justin Gaethje a big paycheck.

Abdelaziz is the manager for a variety of top fighters, including UFC Lightweight Champion Islam Makhachev, Kamaru Usman, Henry Cejudo, Justin Gaethje, and - prior to his retirement - Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Recently, Abdelaziz discussed how he ensured “The Highlight” netted $500,000 for his infamous TKO victory over Tony Ferguson back at UFC 249.

“They Chased Me For Almost 10 Days” - Ali Abdelaziz

During a recent appearance on Show me the Money, Abdelaziz revealed he was furious with the UFC top brass for wanting to cap Gaethje’s pay at the $350,000 mark. The manager took matters into his own hands, arranging for UFC Business Officer Hunter Campbell to receive $150,000 in cash to make up the rest of Gaethje’s pay out.

“I thought Justin Gaethje deserved $500,000,” Abdelaziz said. “He said ‘No, we’ll give him 350.’ And I was like ‘Hey, you guys, cheap motherf***ers, you’re so cheap.’ Like, and I got so mad. And I always have cash with me, and I went to my house, and I got $150,000 in the box. And it was COVID, everything was closed, I dropped it in a front desk at UFC security. And I told this security, ‘Give this box to Hunter.’”

Unsurprisingly, Campbell and co. were quick to try and return the money to Abdelaziz, frequently trying to give it back over a 10-day period, but he was having none of it. Ultimately, “The Highlight” was paid the full $500,000 for his efforts in the Octagon.

“They chased me for almost 10 days to get this money,” Abdelaziz revealed. “And they paid Justin $500,000.”

1 Like

I hope Dana freezes that terrorist cocksucker out

6 Likes

Yes this story totally happened, I believe it!

10 Likes

EPIC !
Ali Abdelaziz is manager

And that’s the story of how I laundered 150,000 in cash one time…

8 Likes

So they repaid his dirty terrorist money through Justin?

Is this guy a fucking idiot?

If I give my boss a million dollars and then they pay me a million dollars I can’t go around telling people I “made” a million dollars.

He could have just given Justin the money direct and saved him the taxes.

:rofl:

3 Likes

The whole story doesn’t make any sense, lol

5 Likes