GAMENESS GI ??

Thanks MMAPitbull

Wow! Received it today. Not counting no-mail delivery in Canada on weekends, this was the fastest service I've ever had! Thanks again!!

Rene,

I am glad you received it so fast. Sometimes things get hung up in Customs, which is out of our control. I hope you enjoy it. I'm confident that you will.

Just placed my order Regina,

Thanks for your help.

Kev

I ordered a Gameness gold-weave gi last week on the 5th April and it arrived today 12th......and i live in China!!!! Great service!!

G Fresh,
We are glad to hear that you received your gi. Our post office here said it would take six to ten days to China. You were our first shipment to China and we are happy to hear the good news.
We thank you for your posting and support.

TTT

ttt

Sorry to keep coming with the questions.

But any idea what the cost of shipping is to Japan?

I have like the Gameness gold weaves for a long time, but all the ones I ever saw had the USA flag on the the shoulder.

If you have taken them off now - I want one!

Opash,
Sorry it took so long to answer you. We just saw the thread.

Shipping to Japan Global EMS 3-5 days is $43.35. There are no flags anywhere on our Gi's. We also have a few "Patchless" gi's, with just the gameness ribbons on the shoulders.

E-mail us if you have any more questions at grapplergear@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Regina

ttt

My buddy just purchased a gameness gi from mmagear.com and the sleeve ripped the second time he wore it to the gym!

MENTALMIDGET,

Contact your credit card company and tell them they sent you a "Knock-off" faulty product and that you want your money back. Tell them that you just found out it was a "Knock-off" product and that the owners of Gameness said they would be happy to assist you in any way possible to recover your money.

i got ripped OFF too....i found out when grapplergear/gameness post it in adcc news ...i dont want to name any name but...the company i bought it from has threads here on the Underground. MY ADVICE...BUY FROM GRAPPLERGEAR/GAMENESS...AND NO ONE ELSE!..if your looking for GAMENESS GI