Gane lauds Ngannou's power but says technical 'flaws' will eventually show 'if he can't hit me'

Is “Bon Gamin” right?

I think Gane should win most of the time if they fought best of 7. When you have the power that Fran has you cannot discount him however.

If I was Frans coach I be training him to get his head off center at all times, especially when coming in. Gane is the most technical striker in he mma history imo so you have to throw his timing off. He will have to bite his mouth piece and come in with heavy strikes mixed with good takedown attempts.

Frans chances of winning go down exponentially as time ticks away

Gane should be able to beat his ass he’s just got to be careful. Hopefully not too careful though no one wants this fight to look like Lewis vs Francis lol

It’s good that we got to see how Gane felt with a power puncher in Lewis. I expected Gane to win but I was surprised at how easy and fast it was.

Fran has the athletic edge over Lewis though and if he drills some shots and clinching takedowns this could be interesting. The hard part in mastering takedowns takes a lot of hard work and I don’t know if Fran has had enough time. I haven’t seen anything this far to believe he had any effective takedowns up until his last fight.

Gane will keep distance and will counter Fran unless he is hurt or gassed. It is really hard to land a takedown against a counter puncher