Garbrandt pines for a chance to 'whoop' Sean O'Malley

Changing of the doucheguard?

4 Likes

“Garbrandt pines for a chance to ‘whoop’ Sean O’Malley” roughly translates to:

“Garbrandt pines for chance for Sean O’malley fight to keep his name relevant in the division”

I thought he was negotiating with bare knuckle? I assumed if they made an offer, he is already out of his ufc contract, and it’s up to them to decide whether to match and keep him or not.

haha laughed quite loud at that one. Good form.

1 Like

This fight makes sense on some levels, but it would definitely be intended to up Suga’s hype

I’m a Cody fan but maybe he has had his time

agreed, its a meat grinder, but its still a bit icky to see him go into the stew pot.

1 Like

Cheers, my dude :beer:

happy good mythical morning GIF by Rhett and Link

Garb IMO

3 Likes

If kai first round ko’d him, Sean might actually kill him

Damn man, poor Cody

Its changing of the “garb”

3 Likes

The ship might have sailed.

This is basically carrer suicide

Cody needs to come out with a sex tape

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess Cody’s close to fighting out his contract? A loss against a not top-15 ranked Joe Blow and his stock tanks. Losing against O’Malley is okay because noone expects him to win, and you could say it’s an honorable cut from the UFC. A win against O’Malley and he’s in a good position to negotiate with the UFC. It’s a smart callout.

Give him the fight, he may have gave the UFC his mind & soul; the least they can do is give him one last shot at greatness before his brain hits the examination table.
CTE is real.

Garbrandt is going to CRUSH O’Malley and then grab the gold once again, anyone paying attention can see it. Lets go!

1 Like

#UFC-Champ-2023

1 Like