Garbrandt pines for a chance to 'whoop' Sean O'Malley

Who ya go if Garbrandt vs O’Malley is booked early this year?

Oh man…I don’t think he has the chin for that.

I thought he wanted to bare knuckle…? The CTE seems strong in this one.

10 Likes

Sean would whip Garbrandt

12 Likes

I don’t think “pines” is the word that should be used here

2 Likes

No…?

It’s funny cause not long ago people were saying the opposite. That’s how sad and sudden Cody’s decline has been.

5 Likes

If Cody’s chin wasn’t reduced to the resiliency of fine bone china these days I’d pick him to KO O’Mally but there’s no way he stands up to O’Malley’s shots long enough to get his own offense going.

4 Likes

I remember thinking Cody was going to be a megastar with the way he dismantled Dom. Now I just fear for his long term wellbeing.

13 Likes

If Garbrandt has any fights left on his contract, UFC should set up the fight now. Good bump of Sean, fun fight for the fans.

4 Likes

His Dom win was his peak. Down hill from there.

2 Likes

Cody “ No Chin” Garbrant wouldn’t be able to take the shots- time he finds a different line of work. Maybe tattoo removal model

3 Likes

They should just do this in a DairyQueen parking lot and get it over with. No one has any interest in seeing this fight

2 Likes

Sean is way way to long for him, and he is not slow either.
Bad matchup for Garb

3 Likes

Yep, it’s a fight that makes sense for both fighters. Cody really doesn’t serve much purpose for ufc aside from
Being a stranger-up fight for younger fighters

Bizarre how Cody has slid so quickly

2 Likes

sugar wouldnt miss a punch. easy early ko

6 Likes

If he shaves his beard, he’ll start getting KOd by wind gusts

3 Likes

Garbant should be asking for a fight with someone outside the top 20 who has no hands. The ego on this guy makes him want to pursue only dangerous match ups. Hes gotta smarten up

2 Likes

Nice, instead of a changing of the guard it’s like a changing of the douchebag

9 Likes

EPO Dillisnake Stole his Soul.

4 Likes

Sean would dog walk Cody. Sean is far too long for Cody’s short little arms. Sean has almost 7 inches of reach on him and that’s not even talking about Sean’s long ass kicks which have even more reach. Every short guy Sean has fought has had trouble getting past the end of his strikes and gets sniped on the outside. His movement and footwork is good enough that any guy with a small reach is going to have a tough time getting to the inside and landing punches.

3 Likes