Gary Shaw's Corruption Continues...

Absolutely ridiculous decision in this fight.  Gotta love the five-minute delay getting the scorecards together and them all being the same. 

STARS SHOULD BECOME STARS, THEY SHOULD NOT BE MANUFACTURED

Real fans shit on Shaw's version of MMA.

kimbo vs ricco rehab!

Great now they're interviewing Kimbo showing highlights from the Cantrell and Tank works

I have been telling people from the start that Shaw is a rotten creep. If MMA is destroyed, and it may be, it will be Shaw's doing. I boycott all Shaw shows and won't even watch. Even this one.

" Yeah, cause Zuffa isn't corrupt at all.."

No they aren't

FreekHamakerFan - " Yeah, cause Zuffa isn't corrupt at all.."

No they aren't

LOL @ this.

Well the fight was technically a draw but a win for Dawson keeps it from being a 6 month wait for a possible rematch. Johnson will get another try after the belts get unified I'm sure.

I was at the fight and it was a joke! The whole crowd booed and I have to agree Johnson got robbed!

I had money on Johnson!

Needless to say, I thought it was garbage.

Chad won clearly. Seriously, WTF with people who disagree?

And no, Zuffa doesn't influence scorecards. Nice accusation though.

ttt

No they aren't

Walk to point of cliff.................jump

I had Dawson winning by 2-3 points IIRC.

Shaw totally lied to all of us surrounding the Nick Diaz licensing and it is all now coming out... it was Pro Elite that held on to the medicals for 10 days, not the CSAA. They knew Diaz had listed marijuana as a drug he was taking...so they waited till 3 days before the event and then tried to use the media to pressure the commission to allow the fight.I have heard through the fight teams this is what happened. Shaw is not a good person. not that bright either.

What the hell are you guys talking about?? The Dawson/Johnson fight??! If some of you really believe that Johnson won more than 6 rds, you should really watch the fight again. True he did more damage but as a whole he lost more rounds than he won. He lost. I had Dawson up by 2 rds. Great job by the Road Warrior though.

I don't like elusive runners, so as a judge I would (erroneously) discount a fighter the second he started dancing backward. Therefore, I wanted Johnson to win, but he really lost. Great and innovative promo by johnson after though, really personalizing his plight, which will keep his career going at 39. Dawson was dumb enough to say no rematch right there, further cementing the value of Johnson's move.

Johnson won! IMO, close fight though

ttt for Kimbo/Thompson, yet another extremely suspicious fight thanks to Mr. Shaw

Brigham - 

No they aren't

LOL @ this.

Priceless