Gentle Ben Wants Mas Revenge

Jake Paul outweighs him by a lot. I’m sure Ben was just trying to have some extra weight.

Askren’s ego is seeking redemption from his embarrassing exit from combat sports. Can’t say I blame him.

1 Like

I think any competitor would see a quick KO like that as a fluke and want to redeem themselves.

3 Likes

Thia

1 Like

I wouldn’t discount the bad blood leading up to the dramatic loss along with the fact Ben could actually win that fight, versus Maia and Paul are just bad matchups for him.

Only if Ben squirts CRE back onto the forum will I watch this.

2 Likes

to me its a Co headliner But doubt Askren would get in top shape to do it

1 Like

he never left

1 Like

Do you realize that Ben was coming off of hip replacement surgery before the boxing crap…?

I don’t know if any combat athlete in their upper 30’s has come back from such an operation…

he had no chance to win and shouldnt have takin the fight but did for the money and really embaressed himself IMO

2 Likes

More embarrassing than losing to Jorge like he did?

Impossible

He was blown out by Jordan B too…but at least he’s man enough to back up his talk.

Agreed.

Ben isn’t a boxer, and everyone with eyes knows it. He had zero boxing matches prior to his boxing KO loss. He had 20 MMA fights before getting flatlined in seconds against Masvidal. That’s not to mention the trash talk against Masvidal which was real, versus the joke of a boxing match he had against Jack Pole.

It’s obvious which devastating loss was more embarrassing.

3 Likes

agreed but the boxing was a close 2nd

2 Likes

Fuck cre glad he left

2 Likes

CREtard. Nah, I never had beef with the fella. I just remember him for being a tall ass hapa

But you have to admit, Askren’s Baby Shark video was MMA comedy gold …

2 Likes

I’d watch. Jorge doesn’t have many potentially exciting fights left before he’s irrelevant again. A fight with Conor and then what?

Yea he is one of those fighters that came to UFC a bit late in their careers I believe

And I doubt he’d need to…

… now eating dinner out after the fight, that’s a different story