Georges St Pierre in Las Vegas

Here's a video that I shot and edited for Affliction while GSP was in town. 

There is a MiddleEasy monster hidden in this video... 

If you find it, hit me up on twitter with the time mark in the video,

and I'll send you a autographed GSP picture.

www.twitter.com/LayzieTheSavage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbAJWto-Tg&feature=player_embedded

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

Watched last night, and again right now. I still don't see the MiddleEasy monster. Once someone wins will you post where he was? I suck at "where's waldo" too... Phone Post

It's hard not to like GSP.

After my friend uncle fought Sam Stout, GSP came up to us backstage and told us how lucky we were to have a family member who is such a warrior. He hung out for a good 2-3 minutes just asking about our general life.  Was really cool.

RexRyansToeJam -  It's hard not to like GSP.

After my friend uncle fought Sam Stout, GSP came up to us backstage and told us how lucky we were to have a family member who is such a warrior. He hung out for a good 2-3 minutes just asking about our general life.  Was really cool.

This. GSP spent a good deal of time hanging out with the Thompsons this weekend in Vegas, and walked out with Stephen without being asked. GSP is a class act Phone Post

Tap In -
SC MMA MD -  Watched last night, and again right now. I still don't see the MiddleEasy monster. Once someone wins will you post where he was? I suck at "where's waldo" too... Phone Post

I see it at 22 seconds on his shirt in the reflection. I tweeted it to him, hope I win

I think you are right Phone Post

TOAO -  What is a friend uncle, is it like a son friend. Phone Post

friend's uncle

SC MMA MD -
Tap In -
SC MMA MD -  Watched last night, and again right now. I still don't see the MiddleEasy monster. Once someone wins will you post where he was? I suck at "where's waldo" too... Phone Post

I see it at 22 seconds on his shirt in the reflection. I tweeted it to him, hope I win

I think you are right Phone Post

There was a winner within two minutes of posting...
Crazy, didn't think anyone would catch that Phone Post

GSP making a lot of people happy in that vid. Class act as always.

Bat21 - GSP making a lot of people happy in that vid. Class act as always.

The line was insane Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh - How many diff position did u have to stand in and how close and creepy did u have to point your camera about 30 times in gsps face zooming in n out to edit this hahahah ;) Phone Post

I was moving all over that store, trying to catch different angles... But I'm like a fly on the wall. Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh - How many diff position did u have to stand in and how close and creepy did u have to point your camera about 30 times in gsps face zooming in n out to edit this hahahah ;) Phone Post

I just realized how many zoom shots I used...
Lesson learned! Phone Post