Georges Talks Khabib

Right. And so that poll wouldn’t reflect fighters persay…

This poll was taken in Dagestan. Half the votes came from actual goats.

1 Like

Mma math?

Tibau wouldn’t beat GSP.

Matt Hughes, Prime BJ, Fitch, Kos, and Bisping would be major problems for Khabib who literally padded his record with 1 and 15 guys.

2 Likes

Prime Big Rig would too.

1 Like

I think Hendricks is a better comparison to Tibau, only Tibau did nothing to Khabib and Hendricks beat GSPs ass down and retired him

Big Rig would eat Khabib up. With some shredded cheddar, bbq sauce, & ranch dressing.

o

1 Like

It’s always hypotheitcal ‘woulds and what ifs’ with Khabib

Big Rigg ate GSP up.

That’s all we know.

why you always lying GIF

Sounds like you just don’t know how to do shit real good.

1 Like

In case it isn’t clear I dont really hate @RenatoCocopreta and Im just talking shit. When I read this shit sober it didnt sound as funny as it did when I was drunk.

I mean, id still fuck your mouth if you want but you need to get your own plane ticket.

We can watch gsp fights together while you lube up.

GIF by Rick James

2 Likes

Promising to quit for your momma does not boost your goat status.

1 Like

I REPEAT ISREAL ADESANYA CURRENTLY HAS BETTER CLAIM TO GOAT STATUS OVER KHABOB.

1 Like

GSP is too modest.

His stats pretty much across the board blow Khabib out of the water. Further, GSP faced far more accomplished wrestlers than Khabib and dominated most of them in wrestling up until the end.

GSP wasn’t even a wrestler and statistically had the best wrestling in MMA and it’s not even close.

I’ve never even been a GSP fan but can clearly recognize what he achieved.

1 Like

In all seriousness, the Khabib talk is probably just recency bias. Five years from now the three guys on Earth saying Khabib is the GOAT will sound like the other three guys who are still saying Renan Barao is the GOAT.

1 Like

1 Like

You sound like a delusional old man.

Khabib isn’t just the GOAT because of his perfect record while GSP has devastating losses, he’s literally 10x more popular than GSP on social media and is a Muhammad Ali type figure.

His fame and prestige will only rise.

Did Muhammad Ali marry a towel?

I am both delusional and old and a man, but I resent being called ‘delusional old man’. For fuck sake, throw a comma in there.

… until the next big thing comes. And then he’ll be Renan Barao, 2020 model.

1 Like

Yep! Exactly what it is.