Get behind Lima

Any info on how the fight played out

Here's a couple of posts from the forum mentioned above a great performance by both fighters by all accounts;

------------------

Daniel fought well and has a big heard. Win or lose he stepped up to the plate and gave it everything he had though the result favored Eben Kaneshiro. Daniel showed class and talent. Both performed very well and entertained the audience. I know Daniel will be back in the MMA scene in no time. Contratulations to both fighters and may your careers be full of success.

------------------

One of the most exciting matches no doubt!!! Who ever said JIUJITSU is boring should watch this fight.. TRULY TECHNICAL.. Attacks, counters. ... BEAUTIFUL.... Pretty close fight.. but EBEN dominated..

-------------------

I agree...this was a very EXCITING jiu-jitsu match...it was close, but if I were a judge, Eben would have had my vote. The margin may not be large, but he came out on top.

-------------------

Tank

Good work Daniel, this sucks for him because I know he could hang with anybody in the world at 132. It sounds like he was just on the wrong side of a close D against a very skilled opponent.

He will come back from this a stronger fighter.
TTT for Lima fighting in Japan!!

Well done Daniel!

Congratulations Daniel, sounds like a great performance despite the loss.

Look forward to more o/s opportunities for Aussie fighters.

Gerald.